Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

When we only need a yard for a 1st down, I  don't see why we don't "go heavy" with an extra O-lineman or even a D-lineman at fullback and just pound it in.

No we need the “JB Package” which consists of the same play ad nauseam 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Buffalo bear Miami by 30. BY 30. It will be worse than that for us, assuming we even get there

I'd gladly take that chance, just get to the playoffs even if it means at Buffalo next weekend - would love to roll those dice!

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

I'd gladly take that chance, just get to the playoffs even if it means at Buffalo next weekend - would love to roll those dice!

Oh me too, I’ll take the drubbing at Buff over a loss here, but I’m not holding my breath for a Colts SB run

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden89 said:

3rd and 14, 3rd and 8, 3rd and 10.  Looks like this last one may have been a drop, but still.

This my biggest grip with this D, they put themselves in favorable situations, but cant close the deal when they blitz, cant cover when they drop and rush 4.

Its a bad combo

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Oh me too, I’ll take the drubbing at Buff over a loss here, but I’m not holding my breath for a Colts SB run

After all, Philip isn't a rookie like Tua and if we can run effectively & play good defense, we have the potential to beat anyone we play.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I have been a Reich supporter but I am starting to question his decsions. Bringing in Brissett was not smart. He needs to walk over to Eberflus and tell him to do a better job. My God this is MIKE MCGLENNON. I told u guys this is not a top 5 D. It isnt even top 10

You can’t have it both ways, it’s either a bad D with good coaching or good D with bad coaching. It’s not like stats say they are bad and you’re  trying to say it’s because of coaching. You’re saying the coach is bad and the D is bad. But yet somehow they are rated pretty high...so which is it?