Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is a rare type of person. He would give you his shirt off his back, his last dollar, etc.. if more people were like him this world would be a lot better place. Regarding football, he gives 100% too, if anything, he would make a good SP Teams player and a leader on that squad.
    • I think Buffalo will have a down year as well but I still think they make the playoffs because of Josh Allen. Now if Rodgers is Rodgers of old, they won't get in.
    • Cubs are just playing out the season now. They aren't any good. I have to say as a fan since 1984, this season ranks way up there as 1 of the most disappointing seasons ever to me.
    • Indianapolis isn't the greatest place to live but it's far from the worse.    Huge advantages of living here: 1. Cost of living is cheap compared to a lot of other states. You can buy a house for 250,000 that has 3 bed rooms, 2 full bath rooms, 2 car garage, and mostly brick in a good neighborhood here. A lot of other states you would have to fork out 4 or 500,000 for that. Places like NY or Cali we are talking nearly a million.   2. Indianapolis is a good place to raise a family in the right neighborhood. It's pretty quiet here.   3. We really only have 3 months of winter = December, January, and February where we could get big snows or ice. Once mid March rolls around it gets a lot better.   4. We have every great steak house imaginable here and great Japenese and Chinese places.    5. We have the Colts here, an NBA team = the Pacers, WNBA team = Fever. All are now good. Colts were great for 2 decades.
  • Members