Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence is really scared watching this game on his couch right now. 

Happy New Year, everyone!      We have reached the end of the regular season but not the end of football for your Indianapolis Colts. The 10-5 Colts will make the postseason i

I’m going to let these zebras have it all game, I’m close enough for them to hear me. 

Posted Images

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Pick aside... did TY just try to lay some wood??!

He sure did. Wish he would have done a Darius swipe at the ball, cause that guy had no idea he was coming.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Good tackle by TY on that pick - we need the defense to hold them here and limit the damage.

Right and I know Right has missed two but I would still rather kick a FG and go up two s ores then just give the ball away, daggum. 

So Reich takes out Rivers for two drives, and now this.

Imagine playing well and putting up 20 points in the first half, getting a 13 point lead.  Then being kept off the field until it's a 6 point game and one mistake can cost you the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

That was a great play by the defense.  Not rivers fault. 

Well, to be fair, like Lofton said, the ball was slightly late and was under thrown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

That was a great play by the defense.  Not rivers fault. 

just stop hilton was wide open rivers under threw it right into the defender .  his lack of arm strength leads to these bad under thrown picks .  

• Thanks 1