Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree but that is fine. Baltimore will smoke Tennessee IMO. Watch and see. Lamar will torch their D by running and passing.

You’d really rather play Buffalo on the road?

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Yeah, but if we do anything in this postseason, we'll definitely earn it!

It’s a chance to do something special. No doubt about that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

You’d really rather play Buffalo on the road?

It’s a chance to do something special. No doubt about that

As Peyton said in the past I would prefer the Jags (when he was asked between playing the Pats and Jags way  back lol) but really no matter who we play would be tough. I think Ravens beat Tennessee. The AFC is just loaded so just making the playoffs is pretty cool to me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Whew, glad we won the game !!  I know we have our work cut out for us, but glad we got in :)  Will be anxious to see how we do against the bills.  

It will be a tough one. We just need to run the ball well and win the turnover battle. Every team in these playoffs are very good, Chiefs great.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, #12. said:

Yes, do we lose on Saturday or Sunday?  jk

Pound Taylor and play two halves of football for once.  It's not impossible.

Any given Sunday!  Or Saturday as the case may be.

Expect the worst but hope for the best!    We're still in. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As Peyton said in the past I would prefer the Jags (when he was asked between playing the Pats and Jags way  back lol) but really no matter who we play would be tough. I think Ravens beat Tennessee. The AFC is just loaded so just making the playoffs is pretty cool to me.

No matter how the playoffs turn out I am very proud of the Colts and what they did this season.

The AFC was a tough conference this year so what they did was pretty impressive. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

So you like those 'creative' plays with JB?  Good for you!

Like I said, an over reaction.

You act like every play that don't work out is an excuse to whine about Franks play calling. 

It's funny that the only ones who whine about Franks play calling is right here in this forum. 

The general consensus from all the announcers and those who have a high knowledge of football think that Frank is a good head coach and is very good at calling plays.:hat: