Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

Good stop D!

Sadly, not very confident in what we are doing on offense the last few times.

Feels like Rivers\Reich are getting impatient and trying to win this on one “chunk” instead of sticking to what is working even if its not an explosive play

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

You mean Reich.   

No I mean Rivers. Reich is at Rivers’ mercy. Rivers can audible out of any play at the line. Going to Jacoby was Reich trying to force Taylor the ball because Rivers won’t commit to giving the kid the shine.  Jacoby just messed it up.  Now Rivers comes back in and has something to prove...  He’s gonna throw it when he wants.  Especially if this could be his last game...  So the story has become the Rivers show instead of us riding a young thoroughbred in Taylor into the playoffs. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

No I mean Rivers. Reich is at Rivers mercy. Rivers can audible out of any play at the line. Going to Jacoby was Reich trying to force Taylor the ball because Rivers won’t commit to giving the kid the shine.  Jacoby just messed it up.  Now Rivers comes back in and has something to prove...  He’s gonna throw it when he wants.  Especially if this could be his last game...  So the story has become the Rivers show instead of us riding a young thoroughbred in Taylor into the playoffs. 

Its a viable thought.

I would hope Rivers would be more about getting the win and knowing his limitations this far into his career.