Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence is really scared watching this game on his couch right now. 

Happy New Year, everyone!      We have reached the end of the regular season but not the end of football for your Indianapolis Colts. The 10-5 Colts will make the postseason i

I’m going to let these zebras have it all game, I’m close enough for them to hear me. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

if we lose this cause Reich pulled Rivers for no reason, his butt needs fired and investigated for throwing a game

If we lose this game it will have to do more with another epic collapse. Wow. Thst score before half by the Jags gave them life. God I hate this scheme and D coaching!!!

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Eberfluss is coaching his last regular season games...I hope.

I hate to say it, but I agree. I love his philosophies of forcing turnovers and swarming to the ball, but his playcalling is just absurd

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Man this D vs Buffalo won’t be pretty 

I'm not sure we're going to play Buffalo, lol. . . .  Not if they keep playing like this, it's game over if they don't do something.  

• Like 1

I found an amazing this team always finds level water. They have a hard time putting someone away.This game is far from over but I just find it amazing how we let poor teams look good against us

• Thanks 1