Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence is really scared watching this game on his couch right now. 

Happy New Year, everyone!      We have reached the end of the regular season but not the end of football for your Indianapolis Colts. The 10-5 Colts will make the postseason i

I’m going to let these zebras have it all game, I’m close enough for them to hear me. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It seems like most teams/coaches use it. Years ago, I did not understand what was meant by "playing not to lose". But playing prevent defense is "playing not to lose" rather than playing to win. Just my :2c:

Always hated playing prevent as a player in high school. It’s very passive, and ended up wearing out the team. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

when did i say cut him? i said he is deadly accurate .   I said his kicker power or range is why 3 kickers went ahead of him .  what is wrong about that statement? 

Justin Tucker and AV were also undrafted 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Just a reminder...

Since November 2019, the Jaguars are 3-20 (worst mark in the NFL). Two of their three wins are over the Colts!

Aren't you a ray of sunshine :P

• Haha 2