Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jags predictions

Stephen

colts are favored by 3, kind of ironic considering the kicking situation 

9 straight close games where they played either up or down to the competition, betting or predicting either way on this team is such a crap shot now

i'll say i have no idea who will win any reaming game this year :dunno:

• Like 1

If no TY or DF play jags probably win. We won’t be able to run the ball with no passing game. If we get behind it’s going to get ugly. The only hope is a week of practice with Marcus Johnson will help Jacoby maybe get him some touches. 

I fear this team has already lost lost its spirit and we all get TY and DF back to late.

Colts lose by 2, But Vinney makes all his kicks....  JB has so - so day and receivers have terrible day and cost the team.  Defense just can't carry the team and Foles has a solid comeback.  LOve to be wrong..... but we seem to have issues with back up Qb's or starters coming back for first game since injury.

Without T.Y. the formula for the opposing teams has already been tested and proven.

We're 0-7 without a real deep threat. Even with T.Y. we don't test defenses deep, but at least they respect the possibility of a deep pass with T.Y.  in the lineup.

I expect the Jags to crowd the LOS, take away our short passing game and take away our run game. We'll have to play clean, mistake free football to win, which I think we can, but it may be too much to overcome. 

20-17 Jags.

• Like 1

Since Jacoby is playing, I’m gonna say the Colts win this one. )I watched the “coach’s tape and saw waay too many times Hoyer threw into tight coverage when he had a guy wide open elsewhere). Of course, having no reps didn’t help.

Jacoby should make a difference;

Colts 20

Jags 17

AV makes 2 XP and 2 FG

Divisional games are always tough. But I think this JAC team is different/better than ones we have seen in the past.

On offense...they will have Foles back. Fournette is running much better. They have better much better WRs...so they might take some shots...and they have an athletic big play TE. If Foles isn't rusty...this is the best offense they have played in weeks.

On defense...they aren't the 2017 JAC team...but they are still a top 10ish defense. The run defense is actually their weakness...but this will likely be mitigated somewhat by them stacking the box because the Colts don't have a deep threat.

Edit: My prediction is JAC 27-21

1 minute ago, braveheartcolt said:

How many missed tackles, bad throws, dropped catches, penalties etc? Can you be specific about those as well please. 

3 missed tackles, one by walker, one by rock, and another by wilson. 2 dropped catches by ebron, 1 by pascal. 9 penalties for 80 yards, and a partridge in a pear tree. haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I mean I dont think the colts are that great but damn I think we win this game lol 

I know you are not a huge fan of JB but he's back thank God after the garbage we watched last Sunday, that was like watching Curtis Painter running the offense. JB at least is above average IMO. JB being back and the fact I do not see us losing 3 in a row leads me to believe we squeeze one out over Jax. Something like 20-19 lol. We need TY back badly. Ravens should take care of Houston as well, if that happens we will be in 1st place through 10 games at 6-4. 

We need TY at Houston, if he doesn't play in that game that will probably be a loss. I would make sure he is healthy for that one. JB is back this week so if we take care of the ball like he normally does we can actually win a game without TY. One thing that amazes me, nobody has talked about Foles being rusty. He hasn't played since week 1. Most QB's coming off injury that hasn't played in months usually struggles.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'll pass on predicting the outcome because I think it will be close and whoever has the ball last will win.  

I hope Pascal realizes the opportunity he has.  

I think pascal success will be up to Reich putting him in the right situation. You have to put him on rub routes. He isn’t going to get open on his own.

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think pascal success will be up to Reich putting him in the right situation. You have to put him on rub routes. He isn’t going to get open on his own.

I agree.   

I have to think friends, family and his agent are all telling him to show whatever he has.  I doubt they bring Funchess back, so that #2 WR spot is wide open and Pascal is the only one not injured that has a shot at it.   

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you are not a huge fan of JB but he's back thank God after the garbage we watched last Sunday, that was like watching Curtis Painter running the offense. JB at least is above average IMO. JB being back and the fact I do not see us losing 3 in a row leads me to believe we squeeze one out over Jax. Something like 20-19 lol. We need TY back badly. Ravens should take care of Houston as well, if that happens we will be in 1st place through 10 games at 6-4. 

I think JB is about average and Hoyer is just bad so the difference will be pretty big lol

• Like 1