Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jags predictions

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Still don't  trust vinny. Waiting to see how our rbs respond to mack injury

Mack's injury will have an impact. No doubt.  

And if I'm being honest.. I was a bit nervous for Adam, but he was picture perfect today. 

At least give him that. Can you?

• Like 1
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.  Reading through this thread.   Many of you didn't give us a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.  And most were basing that on Vinny.   So happy he proved y'all wrong!  

Smh... He was picture perfect today and some of you still say,    but...but...but..   You know what.. there were several missed kicks across the NFL today.  But, he was perfect.   

No TY and no DF back. Jags win 30-10.

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Mack's injury will have an impact. No doubt.  

And if I'm being honest.. I was a bit nervous for Adam, but he was picture perfect today. 

At least give him that. Can you?

I wait til he does it over multiple  games. That thursday night could be interesting.  Hopefully  hilton plays

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Lol.  Reading through this thread.

Many of you didn't give us a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.  And most were basing that on Vinny.

So happy he proved y'all wrong!  

Me too (for this week at least) but quite honestly the way he has been playing this season no one should feel too bad about doubting him.  He still needs to continue to make his kicks.  He has been very inconsistent week to week.  Very hit or miss even on extra points.  Burden of proof is on Vinny to win back any doubters.  Each week is an adventure with him the rest of the way.  

• Like 1

Smh...

He was picture perfect today and some of you still say,    but...but...but..

You know what.. there were several missed kicks across the NFL today.  But, he was perfect. 

And you can't even give him kudos for that.

I have been concerned too, but I still had faith that he was our best option. 

I'm glad he had a good day and hope it continues for the remainder of the season so he can retire on a good note.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Smh...

He was picture perfect today and some of you still say,    but...but...but..

You know what.. there were several missed kicks across the NFL today.  But, he was perfect. 

And you can't even give him kudos for that.

I have been concerned too, but I still had faith that he was our best option. 

I'm glad he had a good day and hope it continues for the remainder of the season so he can retire on a good note.

Good post. 

There have been problems with the kickers for quite a few teams this seasons, not just Vinny. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now