Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jags predictions

Stephen

Colts lose because TY nor Funchess is coming back for Sunday. Once again with no speed at WR they will shut down the run and and will get lots of sacks.  The only hope is that the jags make a lot of mistakes or Jacoby gets a good connection with Johnson going. He has the most speed outside of Hines. DF and TY come back for the Texan game and maybe we win but it will be to late.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Colts lose because TY nor Funchess is coming back for Sunday. Once again with no speed at WR they will shut down the run and and will get lots of sacks.  The only hope is that the jags make a lot of mistakes or Jacoby gets a good connection with Johnson going. He has the most speed outside of Hines. DF and TY come back for the Texan game and maybe we win but it will be to late.

You keep saying that, but there is a good chance of the Texans losing this week to the Ravens.  If we both lose, the Texans game will be for the division lead.   Of course the Jags and Titans may will be right there too.  

This game is very big for the Colts, but the Texans game will decide the season.  

7 minutes ago, Myles said:

You keep saying that, but there is a good chance of the Texans losing this week to the Ravens.  If we both lose, the Texans game will be for the division lead.   Of course the Jags and Titans may will be right there too.  

This game is very big for the Colts, but the Texans game will decide the season.  

Exactly why last weeks loss is so damn irritating and inexcusable 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yes that is the only good thing going for the colts. But by losing to the jags that puts the titans and jags right back in the race.  We need to bury the jags so it’s just us and Houston. We will probably get TY and DF back for the Texans game. 

The intangible that matters the most here is JB. If he's good, it's a game. If he's not healthy or simply plays poorly (or the Jag's D forces that issue), it's not going to be a good time. Most of these games have been stressful to watch and if the Colts win it'll likely go down to the wire. If I had to choose I'd say Jags 27, Colts 24. Ick.

6 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

It's pretty negative on this thread.  I will say this, if we lose, this season is all but done. With that said.  I just think we see an effort from this team and we pound the Jags with strong D and a tight mistake free offense.  21 to 17 Colts. 

if we lose either one of the next two

Is Mack hurt again? 

Unfortunately, we'll lose again just my gut feeling.  The way the Colts has been playing the last few weeks not because of Vinny costing us several games, but he will have a part of the lost that's because the Coach(Reich) has been predictable with his vanilla play calling.  

7 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Great to get Brissett back but who is going to be throwing it to? Especially with this pass rush, the ball will have to come out early 

We need to get Hines involved and short dump passes that come out quick. Mack has shown he has good hands I wish we used him more in the passing game. I also hope a week of practice he can get Johnson involved. He is probably the fastest WR.

I have no faith in Reich though right now to use what we have. Hopefully with Jacoby back he will be able to get Pascal involved.

19 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need to get Hines involved and short dump passes that come out quick. Mack has shown he has good hands I wish we used him more in the passing game. I also hope a week of practice he can get Johnson involved. He is probably the fastest WR.

I have no faith in Reich though right now to use what we have. Hopefully with Jacoby back he will be able to get Pascal involved.

I don't see it from Hines and maybe that is because he hasn’t been given the opportunities. 

• Geez... you guys are this confident that we lose to a returning Nick Foles @ home (with our backs against the wall)? Lol. Just because of a couple BRIAN HOYER induced loses? We are not losing this game… Jacoby + Zach, Eric, Jack and Nyhiem will be enough. Not very concerned this week. Next week is another story... we will NEED T.Y.
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:
  • Geez... you guys are this confident that we lose to a returning Nick Foles @ home (with our backs against the wall)? Lol. Just because of a couple BRIAN HOYER induced loses? We are not losing this game… Jacoby + Zach, Eric, Jack and Nyhiem will be enough. Not very concerned this week. Next week is another story... we will NEED T.Y.

The Pitt loss was more on Adam V.

But yes, the last 2 games with Hoyer zapped most confidence away.  The team plays every game close which means it is pretty much a 50/50 game.  

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

The Pitt loss was more on Adam V.

But yes, the last 2 games with Hoyer zapped most confidence away.  The team plays every game close which means it is pretty much a 50/50 game.  

Fair. I guess my point is that the last two weeks hasn't convinced me that we're all of a sudden the worst team in the division and fraudulent. It seems like it's convinced a lot of people. (This season) we are a systematic, slow-burn team.. and JB's style is so important in that. We would've won the last two weeks with him playing and we wouldn't be this fearful of the Jags right now. I think him playing gets us back on track.

And this team isn't made up of softies either (although I do question the mental of Ebron). I think with our backs against the wall, our guys stand up tall.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

Fair. I guess my point is that the last two weeks hasn't convinced me that we're all of a sudden the worst team in the division and fraudulent. It seems like it's convinced a lot of people. (This season) we are a systematic, slow-burn team.. and JB's style is so important in that. We would've won the last two weeks with him playing and we wouldn't be this fearful of the Jags right now. I think him playing gets us back on track.

And this team isn't made up of softies either (although I do question the mental of Ebron). I think with our backs against the wall, our guys stand up tall.

I hope so.  All nine games being so close hurts my confidence.  A record of 5-4 just matches up with what odds would be for a team that is in all close games.   Hopefully we get this win and avoid the ultimate correct odds of being 5-5 in all close games.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

No Hilton no Colts W.

I didn't realize the Colts are 0-7 without him. That means you have to go back to pre-Luck days for a Colts win without Hilton. That's a pretty long time ago.

In the next draft, the Colts just have to get a shifty, route running WR who doesn't have health issues.

17 minutes ago, ColtsAC said:

I didn't realize the Colts are 0-7 without him. That means you have to go back to pre-Luck days for a Colts win without Hilton. That's a pretty long time ago.

In the next draft, the Colts just have to get a shifty, route running WR who doesn't have health issues.

We need more than one our WR outside of TY when he is on the field are not even close to elite talent.