Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's so dumb how we didn't get Greg Hardy

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU!!!!! Finally someone who gets it. I know what he did was wrong, but now days anytime a player does anything off the field everyone wants to crucify them lol. I think Hardy would have been fine standing up too btw. Again what Hardy did was totally messed up and wrong, but The NFL keeps trying to get more and more involved in players personal lives, and it needs to stop a little.

Well our pass rushing problems may be solved but I'd hold my breath on him in the long run. He seems like a scumbag to me.

Worse case scenario you drop him immediately after a problem. 

High risk-high reward pretty much. 

The NFL is filled with high testosterone thugs. Good coaching does their best to keep them in check. Having one or 2 guys like that doesn't destroy a locker room, especially when you have stand up guys like Luck, Gore, TY, Mcafee, Vinny, Mathis, and so on. 

THANK YOU!!!!! Finally someone who gets it. I know what he did was wrong, but now days anytime a player does anything off the field everyone wants to crucify them lol. I think Hardy would have been fine standing up too btw. Again what Hardy did was totally messed up and wrong, but The NFL keeps trying to get more and more involved in players personal lives, and it needs to stop a little.

Dear God...

I'm curious, where exactly do you draw the line?

I'm curious, where exactly do you draw the line?

What he did was wrong obviously. And there's no excuse for it. (If he actually even did it) All I'm saying is now once a player does anything off the field nobody wants to give them another chance. I'm big on giving guys 2nd chances after doing something stupid. One stupid move doesn't necessarily define a person. When we hear about something happening off the field we never know the full story.

What he did was wrong obviously. And there's no excuse for it. (If he actually even did it) All I'm saying is now once a player does anything off the field nobody wants to give them another chance. I'm big on giving guys 2nd chances after doing something stupid. One stupid move doesn't necessarily define a person. When we hear about something happening off the field we never know the full story.

That wasn't really my question... Let's say we're talking an incident that is proven beyond doubt, where do you draw the line?

That wasn't really my question... Let's say we're talking an incident that is proven beyond doubt, where do you draw the line?

Proven beyond a doubt? Then if he physically abused a woman then that's obviously crossing the line. And I have absolutely no respect for any man who would do that. But I just look at all angles you know. Like for example with the domestic violence policy. OK. Knowing that. What if his girlfriend may have just gotten mad in a little argument and lied about the whole thing to try and ruin him? You never know the whole story when it comes to things like this. The guys that I'm always taking up for are guys like Josh Gordon and Justin Blackman. If Greg Hardy was guilty of this then something like that is in an entire different category than a kid like Josh Gordon smoking a little pot. But everyone tries to make out Gordon and Blackman as being these awful thugs, when in reality that's just not the case.

He would pretty much solve our pass rushing issues right now. 

You gotta take a chance sometimes

Gee.....   why didn't we sign that big Suh guy who went to Miami?

I'm sure he's turned their team around.......     hasn't he?

Perhaps you didn't see it.....    but Grigson literally said the following words.....

"No more knuckleheads.    They're not worth the trouble."

And Greg Hardy isn't just a knucklehead.....    he's a bad dude.     The team wasn't interested.

The Patriots still put up 30 points on a Dallas team with Hardy.  I'm sure they would probably still manage to put up 40 on the Colts D with Hardy. 

Dallas isn't a terrible team but New England is unbelievably good right now.  I wouldn't use Dallas as a indication of whether or not Hardy is the real deal or not.

he's to bad a human to be on the colts have to be a priest to play here or the fans lose their S%

But yet they want Bradshaw back (smoker) and McNary was acquitted (good for him); however when it comes to a difference maker like Hardy fans say NO.

During his suspension, I believe he was part of a rap song where he said the words "knocking b***** out on and off the field", which suggests he's proud of what he's done and hasn't learned anything. He's stupid and a piece of garbage.

I just did a quick Google search and I assume he hit his wife or girlfriend? If that is the case, there are some vile, manipulitive, scumbag women in existence, so I won't judge; i don't know what situation he was in. But with that being said, violence is never really okay no matter what type of person one violates.