Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson Released (merge)

Dustin

Due to conduct detrimental and suspension his money is not due. I'm not sure about exact figure, but it is over 3 mill.

Yes but he can plead his case with the NFL and NFLPA and get his money.. if the story was true that we suspended him because he was in the hospital with his girlfriend.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the cowboys pick him up.

I wish him well, it wasn't his fault where he was drafted and the Colts giving up a #1 for him.

I don't know how he'd do in Dallas. Part of me says good because they have a really good line, but part of me thinks if he struggles at all on "americas team" the publicity will destroy him. He needs to go to jacksonville or oakland where if he does still suck, no one will notice lol.

I remember people on NFL Network talking about it when trent was suspended and their thinking that it would be a very tough fight. But no I haven't but assumed NFL folks knew what they were talking about.

I'm positive the guys on NFL network haven't seen the language in the contract either

I didn't mind the trade as it was kind of made out of desparation....hoped that it would have worked but it didn't and it's time to move on.

Yeah, as if running back was the ONE final piece of the puzzle that was holding the team back from a Super Bowl. Sorry, but it was a horrible trade.

As a Buckeye living in Bama, with a kid going to school there, I've followed him for a long time.

I hope he turns it around and has a good career.  I really don't get all the hate and sarcasm here.  Whatever.

I was insanely pumped for his arrival in Indy. Crap in one hand and hope in the other. See which fills up first. Good luck Trent.

As a Buckeye living in Bama, with a kid going to school there, I've followed him for a long time.

I hope he turns it around and has a good career.  I really don't get all the hate and sarcasm here.  Whatever.

I agree.  He did his best.  Just wasn't good enough.  Open forums....what are you going to do.