Trent Richardson Released (merge)

Dustin

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

Or sarcastic?

Seriously. I'm not defending him, but I'm certainly not going to spew hateful words at any Colt. I'll comment on their play, but some of the stuff I read was embarrassing.

It wasnt his fault he cost us our first round pick.

Walden is not a difference maker. He's average against the run and can't rush the passer. RJF, Walden, Richardson, Landry and Werner have all been bad players with the Colts. Grigson is finally admitting his mistakes, Walden should be the next to go.

Walden should only go if we are in to sign a difference maker.

Walden is not a difference maker. He's average against the run and can't rush the passer. RJF, Walden, Richardson, Landry and Werner have all been bad players with the Colts. Grigson is finally admitting his mistakes, Walden should be the next to go.

No, but he is solid So why cut ties unless there is a chance to bring in a really good player.

Nice people who are bad at their jobs get fired every day.

Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNFL 2m2 minutes ago

Trent Richardson to http://ESPN.com : "Me and the GM didn't see eye to eye. My next step, I'll be the starter. Indy didn't fit me."

Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNFL 4m4 minutes ago

Richardson more to http://ESPN.com : "I was continually fined for being 230 pounds. Colts wanted him at 227 pounds."

If true I lost a ton of respect for TR

Thanks for the compliment. I always appreciate positive feedback. It's good for the soul.

I'm just sayin, I've heard/read the same thing at least 300 times in the past two months. At least 100 times today already.

Put it this way: If we had gotten the mileage out of Richardson that the Internet is getting out of that joke, well, he'd probably still be a Colt.

This is true, and I agree, but any thread about Trent Richardson on any Colts forum (or any NFL forum for that matter) is not likely to produce much in the way of "original thought." It's at least better than "he sucks, good riddance."

If you want original thought then head on over to a Chip Kelly thread. His unpredictability is bound to produce some interesting musings.  

If true I lost a ton of respect for TR

Yeah, I'm getting a little worked up myself. The Colts stuck their necks out for him, and never said a bad word about him publicly, and then he badmouths them on the way out the door... The gall!

The only way Richardson is the starter for his next team is if he goes to the CFL. 

hoody will grab him and he will do great with a good line and system, another mistake like jerry hughes, we did not use them right and let stars get away

what...The whole point of letting them get away is that they didn't fit our system. If we kept him, he would have continued to stink it up. If he goes to a new system and somehow succeeds... great. We're not gonna change our system just because one guy can't get it done.

The silence that will ensue will be healing beyond imagination.

Having to read the constant negativity on here about him has been far more painful to experience than the player ever was.

The thng is, you didn't HAVE to read it. There was a specific thread for venting about Richardson. So if you felt you had to read it, you must be a masochist....