Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please Keep Montori Hughes in your thoughts and prayers

HtownColt

No greater loss. I went from reading the topic thinking he was hurt to totally crushed by the news of his daughter. I have two little ones and I can't even fathom. I'd be rubber room certified if anything happened to him. Prayers go out to you big fella.

We stand by our players and coaches as irreplaceable members of an integrated ColtStrong Community. A team is seen as a group of people coming together from varying backgrounds and upbringings to accomplish the most triumphant of challenges through dedication, hard work, and perseverance. And yet, as inconceivable as it seems, a family is so much more. Families carry the sense of undying devotion to one another in their personal lives, giving forth an even greater effort to do nothing short of the impossible to ensure our brothers and sisters will never experience tragedy without friendship, and not giving a second thought to the great difficulty of such a daunting challenge. It is in this respect and never-flinching state of both mind, and heart, that us Colts - players, coaches, scouts, fans - our family, all give to one of our own, Montori and Maveah Alice Hughes, the everlasting love and support we have all come to know the Colts organization to give.