Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many interceptions will rivers throw

Stephen

How many interceptions will rivers throw?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How many interceptions will rivers throw?

• 20 or more
    • 15 to 20
    • 10 to 15
    • Under 10
    • Over 9000

Our current offense is based around a lot of short passes with the occasional deep ball, so I think his numbers in this category fall this season, so I'd venture to say anywhere from 10 to 15, but it certainly could be less or more depending on how the season plays out

I think he'll end up with around a 3:1 ratio, comparable to 2018. 

He hasn't had an OL as good as ours in a very long time. He's older, and we need either health and/or upgrades at WR, but I like his chances. Betting the chip on his shoulder is plenty enough. 

19 hours ago, WifiGuy said:

I guess I'm not included in the we, and since it doesn't show,   enlighten me. In the mean time the rest of you can talk amongst yourselves

It's an open poll.

And thanks for the permission to use this message board for group discussion. Not sure what we would have done without you.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:30 PM, bravo4460 said:

I would say in the 18-20 range.. As long as the Colts are getting W’s it doesn’t matter.

Except it is hard to get many W's when you are chucking up that many picks.  Turnovers and penalties kill ya.  

Interesting fact, of the 20 interceptions that Rivers tossed last season 9 occurred in the fourth quarter.  

Archived