Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay teasing fans on a Luck return

Restinpeacesweetchloe

I think he's saying that people who are pessimistic about the team currently aren't being appreciative of the past and it's going to be that good again, because it's happened before (that's the beat). Or something.

Luck isn't going to be a Colt again. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Has this already been posted?

Was also from today, before Irsay's tweet.

Hope is a funny thing. 

I absolutely believe they pinged him, and thought they would since day 1. It's the smart thing to do. 

That said, highly doubt he comes back, but funnier things have happened. Hoping he is tired of growing his dad bod, and bored of book club.

BTW, Sileo is a bit of nut. Google his history and you'll see what I mean. He also reported Miami was going to trade up to #2.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I absolutely believe they pinged him, and thought they would since day 1. It's the smart thing to do. 

That said, highly doubt he comes back, but funnier things have happened. Hoping he is tired of growing his dad bod, and bored of book club.

BTW, Sileo is a bit of nut. Google his history and you'll see what I mean. He also reported Miami was going to trade up to #2.

I agree. The timing and nature of Irsay’s tweet and then Sileo’s lead me to believe they did reach out. Beyond that is anyone’s guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Seriously.  That could still happen.  Doesn't mean it has to happen today.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Seriously.  That could still happen.  Doesn't mean it has to happen today.

Honestly, if he comes back this off season, I'm good with it. If he waits any longer, no thanks. I guess it would depend on the current situation, but I'm ready to find a new guy, and move on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hoose said:

Nonsensical. I hope our owner is still clean and sober. He’s come a long way from a dark place. Here’s to his good health. 

As for Andrew coming back, that ship has sailed. 

If i had his money and owned the team, i’d be “messin” with the fans all the time.

Keep’em wondering.

I usually try and be optimistic, but Andrew Luck is never going to play for the Colts again. I would love to have a player of his skill set on the roster, but I just think he gave everything he felt he could to the game and to the Colts and he is done. I honestly think we have a better chance of having Tom Brady as our QB next year than we do Andrew Luck. From his retirement press conference to every report I've read or heard since then I've just surmised that he is done with football and happy with that. I would love to be wrong on this, but I don't think I am.