Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck spotted on beach in LA

Steamboat_Shaun

6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i dont know, i zoomed in 500% on a 32 inch screen.

seems like a flower to me, it even looks like theres a stem that goes down to the ground

I'll take your word for it.

I'm at a bar, 6 beers in on a phone.

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Dude looks like he's got a ton more muscle tone since last summer. That's encouraging 

Exactly my view as well. I've spent a lot of time in the gym and it's optimistic to see he has added mass. Being able to lift doesn't necessarily mean his throwing motion is pain free, but you can't do overhead extentions, kullcrushers, and shoulder presses if you are dealing with a shoulder strain. 

5 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

Exactly my view as well. I've spent a lot of time in the gym and it's optimistic to see he has added mass. Being able to lift doesn't necessarily mean his throwing motion is pain free, but you can't do overhead extentions, kullcrushers, and shoulder presses if you are dealing with a shoulder strain. 

Working out is good, and muscle mass is encouraging, but I'd be more interested in his mobility.  People make fun of Brady and his quirky body-beliefs, but I think Luck being able to do a number of certain yoga poses would help his shoulder more than being able to do kullcrushers.

Muscle-mass has never been Andrews' problem.  Muscle-mass is easy (see: every body-builder/professional wrestler ever).  The problem has been all the working-parts not working properly.

I want an Andrew Luck with a fully-functional throwing shoulder (and I'm sure he wants a fully-functional everything-else), so let's be cautiously-optimistic.   :thmup:

3 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

this is true!

3 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Working out is good, and muscle mass is encouraging, but I'd be more interested in his mobility.  People make fun of Brady and his quirky body-beliefs, but I think Luck being able to do a number of certain yoga poses would help his shoulder more than being able to do kullcrushers.

Muscle-mass has never been Andrews' problem.  Muscle-mass is easy (see: every body-builder/professional wrestler ever).  The problem has been all the working-parts not working properly.

I want an Andrew Luck with a fully-functional throwing shoulder (and I'm sure he wants a fully-functional everything-else), so let's be cautiously-optimistic.   :thmup:

That's all very true but look at a pic of Andrew from october, dude looked like the skinny nerd from Napoleon dynamite