Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That Just About Does it

indyagent17

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want us anywhere near the playoffs since we have a miniscule chance of being legitimate super bowl contenders. Id rather we ended 7-9 or 6-10 and got a top 12 pick out of it.

I'm a Colts fan 100%. But having a bad season will be better for this team in the long run than being dumped out of the wildcard game by a team that deserves to be there.

1 minute ago, will426 said:
1 minute ago, will426 said:

Next season luck better change his damn demeanor and attitude stop following the coaches call 200% make ur own damn decisions 

Next season luck better change his damn demeanor and attitude stop following the coaches call 200% make ur own damn decisions 

Maybe he doesn't have a high enough football I.Q. to make his own decisions?

6 minutes ago, will426 said:

Luck is doing the right thing! Following the coaches call 200% makes sure they are gone next season and Andrew probably just want that as much as we. And they hopefully take Grigson with them!

Luck will NEVER be the leader of this offense as long as he has 3rd string scrubs consoling him after a bad play. oh and Dorsett needs to be cut yesterday

1 minute ago, YourNextGM said:

Andrew Luck is the new Phillip Rivers. 

..... Drew Bledsoe....

Pagano and Grigs retained their jobs last season because Luck was hurt and the team still went 8-8. This year, however, I am not sure what will save their jobs, other than Irsay not wanting to rock the boat.

Irsay will err on the side of caution and keep with the status quo. No changes will be made.

moncrief uses his body to catch the ball, dorsett cant catch period, hilton as much as i love him costs us yards at times when he tries to constantly twirl and reverse field when if he just goes upfield he could pick up 1 or 2 more yds if he did that on the 3rd and 7 hed have a better chance at the first down, play calling was terrible with the screen and putting dwayne 1-on-1 with clowney which led to the fumble, protection was decent for the most part, but all in all not good at all thats a game we should win 

Everyone was so confident when we knew the Texans were the better team. Like I said before the season, Andrew Luck is not God. He won't cover all the deficiencies this team has.

Have to develop this offensive line, get a running back with break-away ability, and continue to add valuable pieces on defensive that are not injury prone if we want to be anything in the foreseeable future. 

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

The best thing that can happen for the future of this franchise is losing out the remainder of this year and firing Pagano and Grigson

We all know that's not happening, only way it does is if Luck demands and he doesn't have that type of demeanor.

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

The best thing that can happen for the future of this franchise is losing out the remainder of this year and firing Pagano and Grigson

You actually beleive Luck would play better under a different coach and GM?

I've not been one to slam our current staff really so far, and I haven't tottally agreed with them either. But this is just getting rediculous now. My big thing is how much longer is it okay for this team to be consistently inconsistent and we are still fighting the same problems on D that we've been claiming to fix ever since Pagano and Grigson got here!!! This same trend of what Colts team is gonna show up this Sunday? We have no idea what team we're gonna see week to week, no consistency at ALL!!!! The coaching and preparation has got to come under serious question and review in my opinion. I've tried to remain as neutral as I can for a while, but my patience is done.