That Just About Does it

indyagent17

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, relkins said:

Slight chance if we could stay healthy

The Texans didn't have Watt or their starting CB this game and still beat us. We don't match up well with the Patriots, Steerlers, or Chiefs in the playoffs. We're better off losing out at 6-10 and drafting some defensive players. 

1 minute ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

The Texans didn't have Watt or their starting CB this game and still beat us. We don't match up well with the Patriots, Steerlers, or Chiefs in the playoffs. We're better off losing out at 6-10 and drafting some defensive players. 

With the draft, I am actually worried that someone like X. Rodes or L. Collins is available and Grigson drafts a Werner or Dorsett type of player.

6 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

No I agree we should lose out now, but we would had a slight chance

33 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

Any one who thinks this is on luck isn't watching.  No one is open. This has been an issue all year. Maybe I'll feel different when I see the all 22  but I doubt it. 

On the INT Dwayne Allen even fell down. Like the announcer said, there's no way Luck could have predicted that.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016121104/2016/REG14/texans@colts#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000754494&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

4 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

With the draft, I am actually worried that someone like X. Rodes or L. Collins is available and Grigson drafts a Werner or Dorsett type of player.

We'll be drafting much higher so it'll be more difficult for Grigson to make a mistake. Lots of great defensive prospects. Although, there is two great RB prospects so you never know with Grigson. 

4 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

We'll be drafting much higher so it'll be more difficult for Grigson to make a mistake. Lots of great defensive prospects. Although, there is two great RB prospects so you never know with Grigson. 

Because of the depth at HB in this year's draft, if we go with a RB in the first round, I'm done. We should wait until the 2nd round. RB is a need though, with Frank Gore being so old.

1 minute ago, ReMeDy said:

Because of the depth at HB in this year's draft, if we go with a RB in the first round, I'm done. We should wait until the 2nd round, minimum.

1 minute ago, ReMeDy said:

Because of the depth at HB in this year's draft, if we go with a RB in the first round, I'm done. We should wait until the 2nd round, minimum.

Fournette is a great prospect and I know it's going to be tough for Grigson to pass on him but we have too many other needs on defense. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and go defense this year. 

13 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

Fournette is a great prospect and I know it's going to be tough for Grigson to pass on him but we have too many other needs on defense. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and go defense this year

No, he will chase fixing his past mistakes. So, yeah, probably a lot of D this draft, but who knows if any of it works out in the long run, we're probably going to see a lot of those future picks on D next year and it won't be good, it'll just be potential, ala the O line this year... This is going to add up to wasting Luck's prime on a wild goose chase rebuild.

This is a damn train wreck and it was avoidable if Grigson wasn't a D student type of GM.

17 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

Fournette is a great prospect and I know it's going to be tough for Grigson to pass on him but we have too many other needs on defense. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and go defense this year. 

He will be gone before we pick so it don't matter but we have to worry about the * drafting McAffrey 

We have lost 5 of our last 7 in the worst division in football, 3 straight to a team with one of the weakest offenses and worst QBs in the game.

If you have Luck and they have Hoyer, Osweiller or whoever... and you lose 3 straight to them, your GM is a complete clown.

Thanks to all of you for speaking the truth on this thread. I got my butt handed to me by some senior members and moderators telling me to cool it, relax and not get so upset when I posted many of these same sentiments 2 weeks ago because it's always the same old thing with this team. I was blown away, anyway there are nothing but truthful comments on this thread and it is refreshing. No one has defended the clowns....yet.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Hilton said:

Thanks to all of you for speaking the truth on this thread. I got my butt handed to me by some senior members and moderators telling me to cool it, relax and not get so upset when I posted many of these same sentiments 2 weeks ago because it's always the same old thing with this team. I was blown away, anyway there are nothing but truthful comments on this thread and it is refreshing. No one has defended the clowns....yet.

I've expressed these sentiments a few times.  How defending Grigson = being a good Colts fan, I have no idea.  Perhaps, a few years from now, when he's gone(or sooner) a board wide epiphany will take place.

7 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

People are surprised how we played today?

Against Houston I am, yea. That Brock Osweiler kid is so bad that I can't see how we lost, lol. Maybe if a certain LB on our team wasn't suspended for PED's, we would have won.

3 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Against Houston I am, yea. That Brock Osweiler kid is so bad that I can't see how we lost, lol. Maybe if a certain LB on our team wasn't suspended for PED's, we would have won.

I am actually baffled as to how Houston beat us twice this year with an expensive game managing garbage bin at QB but TN who has a much better QB and offense seems to lose their lunch vs. the Colts?

2 hours ago, jemack said:

You actually beleive Luck would play better under a different coach and GM?

Absolutely, no question.  A good offensive minded head coach (Gruden, McCarthy if available, possibly McDaniels though I'm not too high on him) would pair up really well with him.  Luck still has some bad tendencies, including throwing into double coverage, trying to make something out of nothing, etc.  I think a guy like Gruden could fix those mistakes.  The current coaching staff has had their chance and hasn't done what's been needed.

As for a different GM, yes.  I'd like a GM who actually makes good decisions.  A GM who doesn't take a player like Dorsett simply because he's the best player available.  I think you need to factor in things like position and team need.  I'd like a GM who is/has a better team of scouts.  I don't know what our scouts saw when they gave the green light on Werner or Richardson.

Give me those, thereby surrounding Luck with better talent and coaching, and you'll absolutely see him play better.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I don't know how everyone is shocked that we are losing division games now they are improving slowly and we are declining at a rapid pace

That's the thing they're not really improving....houston still have a trash qb and their secondary sucks and titans secondary is trash also the only thing that has improved is their running game and the jaguars...well they only won 2 games don't need to explain that

3 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

That's the thing they're not really improving....houston still have a trash qb and their secondary sucks and titans secondary is trash also the only thing that has improved is their running game and the jaguars...well they only won 2 games don't need to explain that

The Texans secondary is trash??