Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The worst team(s) in 2015 [Merge]

Track Guy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the jets defense will be good enough to keep them from being the worst, though their offense will be pretty mediocre. I'm not sure about the titans yet, lots of unproven young talent.

Jets were 6th in defensive yards allowed a game last year

I think Tampa Bay will be the worst team in the league again. They are statistically the worst in almost every way possible. It'd take a miracle to turn it around in one year.

. Miracles happen. Us colts fans saw one happen. Then again, I have a hard time thinking Mariota, or Winston can do what 12 did for us.

I thought we just did this thread. I wonder how many people's choices are different now. Here is my pick along with explanations of other teams who are on the bubble.

My pick is the 49ers - they're in disarray talentwise and behind the scenes. The players aren't happy and the fans aren't happy. It's going to be ugly.

Raiders - they're playing hard and they may even contend for half of the season. They certainly won't be the worst team.

Buccs - they will be bad, real bad, but they will score some upsets through Jameis similar to how the Panthers did with Cam in spite of how bad the team was.

Jags - this can't happen every year can it? They do have it similar to the Raiders. The fact that they're playing hard won't yield the worst possible season.

Browns - they've kept the games close over the years. They'll win a few.

*Longshots that are possible if a couple of typical things happen

*Lions - the 2nd place NFC North team always finishes 4th the following year. Look it up!

*Seahawks - if that team isn't over The Call, Vince Lombardi himself couldn't motivate them.

*Steelers - they're going to lace up 1 of these days and not have a quarterback capable of dragging them to 9 wins.

No one thinks Chicago will be the worst?  They lost Marshall, they just lost Kevin White, Cutler is still Cutler, they hired an underwhelming head coach in my opinion in John Fox (who, in all fairness, has assembled a solid coaching staff), their defense doesn't really scare anyone, and they play in a pretty competitive division.  I could definitely see Chicago ending the season with just 2 or 3 wins

Not the Jags. I haven't scoped them out or anything but caught most of first half their preseason game. Bortoles looked Darn Good! By far the second best qb in the division.

They signed the TE from Denver and are loaded at rb. At rb they have Denard Robinson, the explosive ex qb from Michigan. The power back Gerhart. Pierce from the Ravens and they drafted the rb from Alabama.

Their O will move the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking between:

Redskins-Theyre offensive line cannot protect the QB in passing. Similar to our Colts D in running. The defense is great but they can only do so much if theyre going 3 and out on every drive. Not sure if Cousins is the solution either. They do have the same former GM that drafted all the talent for the Seahawks back in 2012. But they need the coach to be a leader too and I never thought Gruden was the solution. Rather they had no options and were desperate at the time. The coach will lose respect and bring tension throughout the season for the QB situation.

Bucs- The offensive line cant protect Winston either but Winston may be able to escape with his running ability.

Titans-The least moves in the offseason but they drafted some young talent. The defense still needs alot of work and the offense still has to develop. I think they are my top pick for worst team.

Jaguars-Probably Top 10 pick at worst. I could see the offense moving with Blake Bortles. The defense is okay but not enough to beat the talents of the Texans and Colts. They could bully the Titans though. lol.