Based off what I saw against the Bills last night.
QB: Luck, Brissett
RB: Mack, Hines, Wilkins, Williams
WR: Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Cain, Fountain, Rogers
TE; Doyle, Ebron, Alie-Cox
OL: Castonzo, Nelson, Kelly, Glowinski, Smith, Haeg, Boehm, Andrews, Barton Defense (26)
DE: Sheard, Muhammed, Turay, Phillips
DT: Autry, Hunt, Lewis, Stewart, Ward
OLB: Leonard, Banogu, Adams,
MLB: Walker, Okereke, Speed
CB: Desir, Moore, Wilson, Ya-Sin, Tell, Milton
S: Hooker, Geathers, Willis, Farley, Odum
Special Teams (3)
Practice Squad (10)
RB D'Onta Foreman
TE Hale Hentges
T Antonio Garcia
DE Gerri Green
LB Skai Moore
WR Penny Hart
RB Aca'Cedric Ware
WR Krishawn Hogan
K Cole Hedlund
DT Sterling Shippy
QB Chad Kelly
- I liked what I saw from Chad Kelly, but I don't know if they would keep 3 QBs on the active roster. He's suspended the first two games of the season so they will have to make that decision by Week 3. I do think he deserves a spot on the Practice Squad.
- I need to see some actual game play from Foreman before I put him on the 53.
- Nate Hairston has an uphill battle to make this team. I think they would favor Tell for his athleticism and Milton for his special teams ability.
- Carroll Phillips played really well yesterday. I can see him making the team if he keeps up his level of play.
- Fountain impressed me yesterday and so far has earned a spot on the 53. I think Rogers stays for now but if Cain and Fountain are producing, Rogers could be cut if they want to only keep 5 WRs.
- The backup offensive lineman did not impress me. Maybe Ballard will get a waiver-wire pickup to improve the reserve O-Line.
- I thought Speed played a good game and I think he can contribute on defense this year