• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts.

Their GM sucks.

Their coach is too conservative

Lucks arm is too weak.

They drafted Dorsett in the first round.

It's the curse of Trent Richardson.

you forgot to mention the owner is a drunk, and that we should have kept peyton manning

If I were to come up with a prediction list of what the top 10 teams drafting will be at the end of the season, I'd say something like:

Redskins

49ers

Browns

Buccaneers

Bears

Jaguars

Panthers

Titans

Raiders

Jets

Having said that, I'm sure I'm way off base on at least one or two teams. 

Im thinking between:

Redskins-Theyre offensive line cannot protect the QB in passing. Similar to our Colts D in running. The defense is great but they can only do so much if theyre going 3 and out on every drive. Not sure if Cousins is the solution either. They do have the same former GM that drafted all the talent for the Seahawks back in 2012. But they need the coach to be a leader too and I never thought Gruden was the solution. Rather they had no options and were desperate at the time. The coach will lose respect and bring tension throughout the season for the QB situation.

Bucs- The offensive line cant protect Winston either but Winston may be able to escape with his running ability.

Titans-The least moves in the offseason but they drafted some young talent. The defense still needs alot of work and the offense still has to develop. I think they are my top pick for worst team.

Jaguars-Probably Top 10 pick at worst. I could see the offense moving with Blake Bortles. The defense is okay but not enough to beat the talents of the Texans and Colts. They could bully the Titans though. lol.

Merged your thread

you forgot to mention the owner is a drunk, and that we should have kept peyton manning

I don't like to bring up the owners personal failures, we all have them to some extent. However, I probably should have added Peyton to my list.

If I were to come up with a prediction list of what the top 10 teams drafting will be at the end of the season, I'd say something like:

Redskins

49ers

Browns

Buccaneers

Bears

Jaguars

Panthers

Titans

Raiders

Jets

Having said that, I'm sure I'm way off base on at least one or two teams.

I think the Jets will have a better record than the Giants. Giants defense looks pretty bad.

I don't like to bring up the owners personal failures, we all have them to some extent. However, I probably should have added Peyton to my list.

i thought this was a joke.  I personally don't care in the slightest that irsay drinks and what not.  his teams record speaks for it self

I think the Jets will have a better record than the Giants. Giants defense looks pretty bad.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if the Jets do finish better than the Giants. The Jets defense is scary if everyone can get healthy and available to play. I think the AFC East is going to be a strong division this year.