Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much trade value does boom herron have?

12isthenew18

And why would we trade Boom when he is the most productive back from last season on the current roster? Makes no sense whatsoever

Frank Gore

Zurlon Tipton

Vick Ballard

Would be the group if Boom got traded. Who in their right mind would keep Ballard over Boom?

:scorebad:

Washing machine an a bag of golf balls .. Why trade him ? Why did we even resign him .. Fumble machine did he rush for 100 yards in a game this season ? Nope he didn't .. I'd prefer karlos Williams from fsu on the later rounds

So a RB can't have a good game if he doesn't rush for 100 yds? Makes sense. Anyone who watched the playoffs knows he was a big part of those wins

I agree with Chucklez, He does not have any trade value but he will be an important cog in our running back rotation. This all depends too if Ballard comes in healthy. He is well rested

I'd love nothing more than for Ballard to come back healthy and play like he did in his rookie season, but you have to be realistic about a guy coming off of two straight season ending non contact injuries.

If he came back like he played in his rookie season and we had the 1-2 punch of Gore and Ballard with Boom as the change of pace back that can hit you for 50 yards, then suddenly our RB depth chart looks almost as good as anyone's in the NFL... But that is a big big ask... I dont expect anything more than for Ballard to maybe beat out Tipton for the 3rd string role and that is if he is healthy enough at all.... I wouldnt be shocked if we had to let him go.

Never understood it..... wanna trade the players who actually produce, but want the ones who don't/didn't produce to stay on the team. Smh, backwards

I agree with you on that.

Why the hell would you trade a player who's working just fine and cheaply in your system... some people need to put the madden game away....

A conditional 7 is the best we could hope for.    Otherwise,  no trade value.

The biggest problem is you're looking at one of the best and deepest classes of running backs the NFL has seen in a very, very long time.

There are "Boom level" RB's down to the 6th round and maybe beyond that as well.

That makes trading a guy like Boom almost impossible.

Besides,  no need to trade him.   Depth is always a good thing and he could still be 3rd string.

I agree with you on that.

Why the hell would you trade a player who's working just fine and cheaply in your system... some people need to put the madden game away....

nah, they don't need to put the Madden game away...then they'll have more free time to start more threads like this.  They DO need to stop trying to apply Madden to real life though . lol