Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, compuls1v3 said:

Still bad decisions by the coach.  In a slug fest you take points where you can get them.  We're went for it on fourth down twice where we could have had field goals.

I don't necessarily disagree  with his call on the goal line. I do think the play to Ebron was epically bad.  U don't go outside on this D

Just out of interest.. the Colts were 54.5% on 4th downs and going for it before this game. That's about middle of the league. 

Now work out the EV of TD vs FG...

That's not to say that this is for every 4th down, there is a defined graph showing the "to go" line as the break point as to when you should go for it against distance to the end zone. 

Why r we surprised that their D us out playing our offense? Their D is very athletic  and fast. They have elite player all over the place. Our O  is scheme based and lacks athleticism.  Talent wise, they r way ahead of us and it is showing. We don't really have any players that challenge them

Ya know, cornerback and receiver are important positions we need to address next year. But we really need two interior DL bad. Hunt is to inconsistent, and easily gets stood up by opposing OL, that’s cause how tall he is. But ya I doubt al woods,hunt and ridgeway are back next year. Grover Stewart also