Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McDaniels rejects Colts.

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is insane. I guess, we will find a better candidate to take over the team. He obviously wasn't completely on board if Kraft was able to entice him to stay. We need a coach that is loyal and keeps his word, this guy obviously isn't that guy. Really hurt us in the search, but still a few decent candidates left. Unfortunately they will barely be in place for the combine in a few weeks. Ballard will earn his money with this damage control.

1 minute ago, ReMeDy said:

What's the rule on this? Are we allowed to release them? If so, do we take a financial hit from any of it?

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Wonder if there are any legal reprucussions. 

If no one has signed yet, I don't think there's any hit to anyone. And it doesn't sound like anyone has signed yet.

When this happened with Belichick and the Jets, I believe he had signed already, and the Pats wound up giving the Jets a first rounder.

Wow. This is pretty much terrible for the Colts.  I am surprised since it got the point of an actual presser being scheduled that he did indeed back out.  But as i said Sunday night i could see him doing it if he was promised a HC job in NE. And like it or not, he's a Patriot and they get off on sticking it to the Colts.