Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what you think of fans that were mean to richardson today?

Stephen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty juvenile to  me..

And that's being kind. I don't know what happened, but if I were standing next to them I would have expressed my free speech rights too. And they wouldn't have liked what I was saying about them.

You have to realize that maybe 70% of the public who go to the camp have nooo idea what they are talking about!!

The two days I have been there I have heard rediculous stuff that isn't even close to true. I always want to say something but I keep my mouth shut! Some of the stuff is just plain stupid...

I hope Trent doesn't pay attention to them because those same poeple will be the ones who act like they love him when he starts having a great season.

Colts Nation does need to support Richardson more for sure! He needs it!

I was high on T Rich when we traded for him.  After watching him play last season, I lost confidence in him.  That said he is still a Colt so no need to ridicule the guy in training camp while he is working to try to get better.  I hope he rebounds and has a strong year for the Shoe but I'm not holding my breath. 

You have to realize that maybe 70% of the public who go to the camp have nooo idea what they are talking about!!

The two days I have been there I have heard rediculous stuff that isn't even close to true. I always want to say something but I keep my mouth shut! Some of the stuff is just plain stupid...

I hope Trent doesn't pay attention to them because those same poeple will be the ones who act like they love him when he starts having a great season.

I am sure Trent is used to being heckled at Auburn at LSU away games probably since his pop warner days doubt it bothers him probably blocks it out all together.

It is classless by the punks at our practice. It is free they did not have to pay anything to get in so they got nothing coming I would toss their * out with a do not return stamp.

I really feel the ONLY way you should heckle anyone if you can absolutely tell that they are giving no effort and that they don't care about the outcome!

Rams game last year deserved some hecklement from the fans. Pacers 2nd half of season did also..

Indiana fans are usually pretty good about cheering on their players. I truly think Trent cares. I hope he becomes comfortable in Indy this year as a player and as a person! I want him to stay for years to come if he can produce like he is capable of.

I do agree with that.

For the first time in a LONG time I am kind of glad to live in New York instead of Indiana where I grew up being so proud of my Colts and Indiana as a whole.

This is so embarrassing, even though I realize it is a few bad apples.

I am ashamed of these supposed "fans". 

And what is even sadder is that if Trent is pro bowl caliber this year - these fair weather know-nothings will be the first ones buying a Trent jersey.

ColtsHappy

Yes we gave up a 1st rd pick for him but give the guy a break.He has had 3 different offenses to learn in just 2 yrs. I want to see how he does this year to decide if he was worth it. But to heckle him during camp (or any other player) is totally wrong. Like others have said. Hope that he proves all his nay sayers wrong this season.

I would not have done it myself, but I don't think the heckling is as horrifying as some are making it out to be.  Its not like this is some HS kid or even College; this is pro athlete being paid millions of dollars.  If people want to vent their frustrations than he can prove them wrong, if he can't prove them wrong than he can earn those millions by taking the heat.  Grigson and Pagano deserve some of the blame for building him up so much to all the fans (Rolling ball of butcher knives).  Richardson deserves some of the blame for not stepping up and owning it ... seems the majority of quotes I read where he took responsibility he almost immediately followed up with an excuse; he should have just accepted responsibility and left it at that; he would have earned more fan respect.

One told him to take off his sweats the other even criticised him when he scored a td saying the d prob let him do it.

You see that is bull crap you don't really know a player sucks on your team when he had just 14 games with that team not right im willing to give him this season before I say he sucks.

You see that is bull crap you don't really know a player sucks on your team when he had just 14 games with that team not right im willing to give him this season before I say he sucks.

Oh and those fans that were acting that way personally don't have a place as a colts fan. or they are fans from other teams that have no place to say anything on this forum.

It makes no sense to go to camp and rip on a guy on your own team for having a bad season last year.  

Disappointing IMO that people did that.

Just hope Trent decides that the best way to respond is prove them wrong and make them look stupid.

Forget the fact that he is a Colt - I think it is disrespectful to chide any player like that. Cheer or don't cheer. You boo if the other team scores, fine, but I don't think heckling is ever warranted. 

Then again, I hate everything.