Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

I hate that they're showing that 9 game losing streak stat. We love ending streaks...lol

Dude I was thinking the same thing. Like they’re trying to speak their “comeback” game into existence…. we have a bad habit of rejuvenating teams in a slump so please STOOOP!

• Like 1

Lawrence looks like he’s not seeing the field well…the missing of the open receiver on 3rd down that Archuleta pointed out is something that doesn’t necessarily show up on the stat sheet, but essentially cost them points

• Thanks 1

Just now, indyagent17 said:

I was getting ticked off how they were moving down the field on us. I think it was a mistake for Jacksonville not to kick now it’s time to make that hurt with a long touchdown drive.

A struggling team needs any confidence you can get.  Not getting at least 3 is demoralizing.  If the Colts score 7 here this could be a wipe for us.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Dude I was thinking the same thing. Like they’re trying to speak their “comeback” game into existence…. we have a bad habit of rejuvenating teams in a slump so please STOOOP!

Also the one they just showed no opening drive tds in whatever amount of games...i thought guaranteed td now..lol

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see if the running game can get going and what adjustments  Steichen makes to do so because at this rate Flacco is on pace for 45 pass attempts and it’s not realistic to expect him to be at a 90% completion clip with an 8+ yards per attempt.

• Like 2