Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where Will You Watch The NFL Draft?

sb41champs

16 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Home.    Jumping back and forth between ESPN and the NFL Network for the latest info.    And I’ll be on-line to read all the fan reaction, good and bad. 

I like to record them both (or at least the one I'm not watching) when it's the Colts turns.  

Notice how hardly anyone ever says anything negative about any player drafted anymore?  

16 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Damn, it is in the middle of the night 2.am when it starts here in Denmark and I have to get up to work next morning so will probably have to skip it, but I have been thinking about setting the alarm clock. Hmm….

Same here... it will be middle of the night so I will be home and hopefully I don't fall asleep or don't snooze the alarm if I decide to sleep and wake up for the draft.

16 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Home.    Jumping back and forth between ESPN and the NFL Network for the latest info.    And I’ll be on-line to read all the fan reaction, good and bad. 

Same here. I will probably order me a Pizza, get me a strong 6 pack of beer and chill out at home. The reactions in here will be priceless for some lol.

Thursday night - I'll be at the Colts Draft Day party in Plainfield (IN).

Friday night - I'll be watching from home while enjoying a pepperoni pizza.

Saturday - Undecided at this point - as I don't know the television coverage (NO ESPN or NFL Network) will be.  May go to the local library and use the computer to do some things - while keeping track of the draft too.

36 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Home on NFL Network. I'll be talking to two of my best friends on the phone while chatting with you guys on the forum.

I thought I would be distracted. You are worse than me, talking with two people while watching!  haha   I can't follow the draft while talking to others. I have to focus.

I have been following with draft on TV since the mid-90s. I used to listen to a guy from Ourlads Guide to the NFL Draft and read Atlon, Sporting News and other guides about the draft. I think the first one I followed was the one with Kijana Carter, Warren Sapp, Tony Boselli, Korey Stringer. That was such a good draft. Hopefully this one will be too. There will be lots of drama surrounding who takes which QB.

On 4/15/2023 at 6:13 AM, Patrick Miller said:

Well I’m only three hours away from KC but unless I can get inside the theater I think I’ll watch from home as well.  I’m not a big fan of crowds anyway! 

I'm 3 hours away also.  Thought about it but I broke my back last summer and standing for a while becomes very painful.  Will just watch at home.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:30 PM, NFLfan said:

I thought I would be distracted. You are worse than me, talking with two people while watching!  haha   I can't follow the draft while talking to others. I have to focus.

I have been following with draft on TV since the mid-90s. I used to listen to a guy from Ourlads Guide to the NFL Draft and read Atlon, Sporting News and other guides about the draft. I think the first one I followed was the one with Kijana Carter, Warren Sapp, Tony Boselli, Korey Stringer. That was such a good draft. Hopefully this one will be too. There will be lots of drama surrounding who takes which QB.

Wow really.  I feel bad.  I listen to music and have a couple beers.    Pretty relaxing though 

Archived