Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the Next Pick drops Tonight!

Am I wrong?   Does the video NOT drop tonight?   Theres no mention if it anywhere that have seen.   If its dropping, why is there nothing about it on the front if the website.   Has anyone here posted anything to contradict or confirm what I posted?   

Anyone?    Anyone at all?    :dunno:    :scratch:

16 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Am I wrong?   Does the video NOT drop tonight?   Theres no mention if it anywhere that have seen.   If its dropping, why is there nothing about it on the front if the website.   Has anyone here posted anything to contradict or confirm what I posted?   

Anyone?    Anyone at all?    :dunno:    :scratch:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

"I need to feel it" if the video and sound are synced ... they were watching the Senior Bowl. What did they need to feel from that game? 

The intensity of a player perhaps?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stitches said:

"I need to feel it" if the video and sound are synced ... they were watching the Senior Bowl. What did they need to feel from that game? 

From the tone, it sounds like someone just hyping themselves up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As if 6:36p, the video is NOT even mentioned in the front page of the website.   I don’t understand why they haven’t been advertising it all day.   I’m sure there’s a reason, I just don’t know what it could be?   

• Like 1

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

As if 6:36p, the video is NOT even mentioned in the front page of the website.   I don’t understand why they haven’t been advertising it all day.   I’m sure there’s a reason, I just don’t know what it could be?   

They don't want to spill the secrets to the rest of the league... so only us here on the forum know about it and will watch it... Shhhh! :P 

21 minutes ago, stitches said:

They don't want to spill the secrets to the rest of the league... so only us here on the forum know about it and will watch it... Shhhh! :P 

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Like 2

Nice! I hope they do another after the draft. It’s always fun seeing them discuss the their convictions and their reactions on draft night. As well as getting a first look at the new rookies coming in. Not much to gather from this video but it’s always a little reassuring to see those guys hard at work and I like that they have installed a culture where they really test each other.

They are arguing about Worthy I think... about his weight... one of the scouts said "that's why we have strength staff and resources"... Ballard doesn't believe he can get much bigger.... 10-12 pounds... that's pretty much in line with what you hope he will gain... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

I don't about all of you, but I was fascinated by that toaster looking apparatus on Todd's desk that looked like it had fire coming out of it.......

This looks like a humidifier with lights... 

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

They are arguing about Worthy I think... about his weight... one of the scouts said "that's why we have strength staff and resources"... Ballard doesn't believe he can get much bigger.... 10-12 pounds... that's pretty much in line with what you hope he will gain... 

I immediately thought of Worthy as well.

5 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

At the end I got the impression Ballard thought a player he liked could fall to 15.  Will he wait or decide striking distance is close enough.

My first reaction was Brock Bowers when he made that comments.  Also, Ballard seemed to make a positive comments about a player when they were watching the Texas defense...could be Bryon Murphy DT...  i know some people think he is the best defensive player in the draft.  

Lately, people have been saying Murphy has the best chance to be a surprise top 10 pick and his last 6 games have drawn comparisons to Quinnen Williams and Jalen Carter.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bertjones7 said:

My first reaction was Brock Bowers when he made that comments.  Also, Ballard seemed to make a positive comments about a player when they were watching the Texas defense...could be Bryon Murphy DT...  i know some people think he is the best defensive player in the draft.  

Lately, people have been saying Murphy has the best chance to be a surprise top 10 pick and his last 6 games have drawn comparisons to Quinnen Williams and Jalen Carter.

I was actually thinking a later round guy like Malik Mustapha. He’s a VERY down hill kinda guy. Wants to tackle. 

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

I was actually thinking a later round guy like Malik Mustapha. He’s a VERY down hill kinda guy. Wants to tackle. 

I think they were talking about multiple people throughout?

IDK, thought I might of saw a couple Easter eggs in there going to have to go back and pay attention to everything.

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

I think they were talking about multiple people throughout?

IDK, thought I might of saw a couple Easter eggs in there going to have to go back and pay attention to everything.

Definitely. I was referring to the remark at 12:07 - “look at him, he just seeks contact.” Just a pure guess of course. 

• Like 2

As good as these pieces are, they are not strictly a documentary.  So they can have audio of one thing and deliberately change the video to throw you off.   Anything they want to do to nit give away any interest in any given player they can and will do.  

I’ve never understood attempts to guess who the staff was talking about in any given sound bite and yet it happens every year.   Go figure….  

20 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

The last guy they talk about has got to be Bowers right?

I mean… maybe haha. Could be one of the pash rushers or corners too as they are frequently mocked all over the place is the 8-20 range

• Like 1

Ok when they were talking about strength and weight, I would say Worthy or Wiggins.

When they were talking about comparison is on the team and then compare player A vs player B in the draft. This is the "seeks contact" part as well.

I think that was about Murphy and Newton, obvious team comparison is Buckner.

Murphy 5 athlete, Newton a 3.

Just my thoughts 

I thought the west Coast guy could of been pulling for Bullock 

Should be fun. Under 72 hours now.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

The last guy they talk about has got to be Bowers right?

The 'I think there's a shot he's there at #15' comment? Yeah, you could be right. And in light of Ballard's 'we're gonna trade back' comment, that's interesting to me.

• Like 2