Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts at Vikes Post Game Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Come on now.  He make everyone accountable and he likes the energy this team has from practicing outside. I use to question the talent. No  I  question the character and heart of this team. Time to blow it up. What a joke. I was right and thank u all for finally seeing the light as I did a couple of years ago. Lol.

Wait, I’ve been told that CB places a premium on character. Is that just nonsense? 

Just now, Pelt said:

Seriously.

I was screaming at the TV every time they called it.

And don’t forget they MUST run it up the gut on every first down.

For those that said it can’t get any worse than Frank calling plays I’d like you to meet Parks Frazier.  That clown has no business calling plays.

4 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

Matty Ice frozen in pocket.

Defense given up 33-0 Cowboys and 39 - 3 Vikings after halftime.  (Players or DC someone is to be blamed)

Good:-

Climbing up for the pick. 

Chase deserve to be kicker next year

Dayo good game (actually D played well first half shut down)

Common denominator in both… D was in the field 85-90 percent or more the 2nd half alone

10 minutes ago, IinD said:

Wow... Lol

Houston/Tenn looked like they'd own that terrible record forever. Now we'll here about this game for eternity.. Lol...

Literally went from the best half of Colts football forever to the worst game in history... Wow...what did I just watch...??

Speechless and confused...

If it's any consolation, at least it's in a game that doesn't matter... and if you are a bit cynical(like me) it's actually a game we should be losing...

4 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Welp, I've received about 20 texts in the last several minutes.

Colts suck.

Hahahahaha.

Sucks to like a cruddy team.

WOW HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ready to be a Ravens fan?

Ready to be a Titans fan?

Pretty much the gist of my messages.

Well, I think you should search some new friends, or if it's family give them some really cruddy presents for Christmas. :flaming:

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

For those that said it can’t get any worse than Frank calling plays I’d like you to meet Parks Frazier.  That clown has no business calling plays.

When you are the last apple in the barrel he is what we were stuck with.

6 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Welp, I've received about 20 texts in the last several minutes.

Colts suck.

Hahahahaha.

Sucks to like a cruddy team.

WOW HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ready to be a Ravens fan?

Ready to be a Titans fan?

Pretty much the gist of my messages.

Those are not friends those are people who resemble a donkey’s backside.

Ballard has to be done, this team has completely come apart at the seems. The offense has been historically bad in terms of Colts history. Now we have allowed the second most points ever in the 4th Q vs Cowboys, then the largest comeback ever in NFL history. How can people still defend him. 

4 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Largest comeback in NFL history.

Cousins just slinging it downfield cause why not?

Offense getting stupidly CONSERVATIVE for ZERO FREAKING REASON.

It's that what Irsay sold us on Saturday? That he wasn't scared? They got ULTRA conservative in the 2nd half!! I don't want ANY hc with the run first mentality. EXPLOSIVE passing offenses can gain ground quickly! Tired of seeing our METHODICAL receivers with no BREAKAWAY speed. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

If it's any consolation, at least it's in a game that doesn't matter... and if you are a bit cynical(like me) it's actually a game we should be losing...

For me worst part is we'll see it literally until someone hopefully beats it. I remember watching that hou/buff game .. That's a long time to relive a game. Now they'll never have to see that clip. We will be the privileged ones for the next 20-40 years until it's broken. Hopefully it's broken quick... Lol

13 minutes ago, IinD said:

Wow... Lol

Houston/Tenn looked like they'd own that terrible record forever. Now we'll here about this game for eternity.. Lol...

Literally went from the best half of Colts football forever to the worst game in history... Wow...what did I just watch...??

Speechless and confused...

I have no idea what just happened!   None!!

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Strangely enough, running it up the the gut on every play is exactly what we should've done in the second half. Instead, we had Ryan throwing incompletions, stopping the the clock.

We left about 4 to 5 minutes on the clock because of that.

Just now, Pelt said:

Strangely enough, running it up the the gut on every play is exactly what we should've done in the second half. Instead, we had Ryan throwing incompletions, stopping the the clock.

We left about 4 to 5 minutes on the clock because of that.

They threw it too much yes but you also can’t just pound it into the line every first down.  Did anyone else notice anytime they ran it outside they got between five to 10 yards?  That’s been part of the problem all year they run it up the gut 99.9% of the time and it doesn’t work.

I kind feel like this game reiterates the need for the Colts organisation to go through a total rebuild. Ever since the Jags game last year, you can see it in the players that the players confidence and bottle is gone.

Need to just turn the page this offseason. Get a new GM, HC, QB and trade what ever assets we have.

Archived