Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts at Vikes Post Game Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, masterlock said:

I'm not sure what post is your "first' post if the one I responded to wasn't. Either way, there's no amount of stats that can be statistically valid over a 2-game sample as concerns Sam. That's just not how it works. It's premature to MATHEMATICALLY conclude he sucks. 

There is no such thing at mathematically concluding if someone sucks or not.  It’s an opinion not a fact and my opinion is Sam sucks.  If you want disagree and hitch your horse to the Sam train go right a head.  I don’t want any of the Colts current QBs back next season.

1 minute ago, tncoltsfan57 said:

I’ve followed this team for 57 years and I say we actually deserve this. The momentum changed after we had the unsportsmanlike taunting penalty, when you’re 4-8-1 and you’re terrible you can’t taunt anyone. What a garbage of a team. I’m sick!!!

Be happy. This needed to happen. Maybe not in this fashion but we needed to lose.

2 minutes ago, tncoltsfan57 said:

I’ve followed this team for 57 years and I say we actually deserve this. The momentum changed after we had the unsportsmanlike taunting penalty, when you’re 4-8-1 and you’re terrible you can’t taunt anyone. What a garbage of a team. I’m sick!!!

He didn’t taunt either.  That was one of many garbage calls today (both ways).  I mean the refs flagged Gilmore for hitting a WR in the chest and took away a clear fumble return for a TD from the Vikings.  

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Don't care. I'm not watching another colts game this season. I'm gonna enjoy the holidays with my family. Screw the shoe for the rest of the season.

P.s. yes I'm salty af

Eh honestly, I haven’t paid attention as much this year because they’ve been sucking. I’ll keep an eye on the score board and pay attention to other teams that might affect our draft position but I probably won’t watch the colts on tv the rest of the season. I can’t stand our pathetic offense.

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Is there any chance Ballard sticks around after the last two embarrassing, record book entering losses?

I want him gone because I think his roster building has not been good. But a new GM has me nervous they won’t take a QB. He will have a lot to evaluate in a short period of time. I am leaning he should stay because Ryan isn’t his fault. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts needed a season like this so they can reset at QB. It’s ok this happened.

Get over yourself. You don’t have a clue what you’re saying, per usual.

This is an embarrassment. It doesn’t go away. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather the team I’m a fan of not be an embarrassment.

Archived