Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts at Vikes Post Game Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont even know. I was going to write a paragraph about the good and bad, how the refs were bad but they straight up took away 7 points from the Vikes. All I can I really say though is when you allow the 2nd highest scoring 4th quarter in history, then the next week the biggest comeback in history. Its a bad team, just bad, very bad. 

1.  This team of total garbage and an embarrassment.  Blow it all up and start over.

2.  Parks needs to be fired yesterday

3.  The defensive coaching staff should have been fired midway through the third quarter.

4.  The rest of the coaching staff should be fired.

5.  These announcers and officials should be fired as well.  

6.  Don’t ever talk to me about how good this defense is again or how over paid Leonard is.

Credit to Dayo who played a whale of a football game.

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Defense couldn't hold a 33 point.  I we need to score at least 40.

(not absolving the offense for the second half, but come on!)

Colts d was on the field, 24 minutes out of 30 second half minutes. Once again it’s the Onthat can’t do anything that’s killing us.

Wow... Lol

Houston/Tenn looked like they'd own that terrible record forever. Now we'll here about this game for eternity.. Lol...

Literally went from the best half of Colts football forever to the worst game in history... Wow...what did I just watch...??

Speechless and confused...

4 minutes ago, tvturner said:

I don't want to hear a single person saying Saturday should be the HC next year

Come on now.  He make everyone accountable and he likes the energy this team has from practicing outside. I use to question the talent. No  I  question the character and heart of this team. Time to blow it up. What a joke. I was right and thank u all for finally seeing the light as I did a couple of years ago. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

I dont even know. I was going to write a paragraph about the good and bad, how the refs were bad but they straight up took away 7 points from the Vikes. All I can I really say though is when you allow the 2nd highest scoring 4th quarter in history, then the next week the biggest comeback in history. Its a bad team, just bad, very bad. 

Refs were indeed bad. They did cost the Vikes a TD but they made up for it with the 19 personal fouls against the Colts.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

No sam gives us a chance. Leave Ryan, the worst QB since Curtis Painter to start for the Colts, in. We’ll get a higher pick

Sam gives you no chance.  Sam stinks.  Ryan isn’t much better but at least Ryan has thrown a TD pass this season and don’t give me the oh Sam only played two games!  One of those games was historically bad on offense and any QB in this league who can start and be an answer doesn’t go two games without throwing a TD.  

The Colts have no QB.  At this point the best thing would be to lose out and get as high of a pick as they can and draft a new franchise QB and rebuild the team around them.

Archived