Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts at Vikes Post Game Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tvturner said:

I don't want to hear a single person saying Saturday should be the HC next year

This has nothing to do with Saturday.  I like what i see. Theres some issues all around. The stale let off the gas and prevent D was to blame here. You have your so called #1 WR that Ryan has no faith in.  We see what the team CAN do. All about evaluations. Being too conservative caught up to us. JT going out early didnt help matters. 

Conservative MINDSET and a NON explosive offense. Too many fgs! This WHOLE offense needs to be revamped. The Colts passing game stinks! This team needs some DYNAMIC receivers to say the least and whether it's Matt, Nick or Sam NONE are the answer! I hope Saturday is NOT the hc next season and I hope Ballard is definitely gone....

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

1.  This team of total garbage and an embarrassment.  Blow it all up and start over.

2.  Parks needs to be fired yesterday

3.  The defensive coaching staff should have been fired midway through the third quarter.

4.  The rest of the coaching staff should be fired.

5.  These announcers and officials should be fired as well.  

6.  Don’t ever talk to me about how good this defense is again or how over paid Leonard is.

Credit to Dayo who played a whale of a football game.

That 15 yard penalty on Dayo was garbage. The 15 yard penalty on Gilly was garbage. I'm not sure how, but I'm convinced the NFL is fixed.

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Wow... Lol

Houston/Tenn looked like they'd own that terrible record forever. Now we'll here about this game for eternity.. Lol...

Literally went from the best half of Colts football forever to the worst game in history... Wow...what did I just watch...??

Speechless and confused...

If your talking about the biggest comeback in NFL history , that would be the Bills and Houston

Just now, bluephantom87 said:

Conservative MINDSET and a NON explosive offense. Too many fgs! This WHOLE offense needs to be revamped. The Colts passing game stinks! This team needs some DYNAMIC receivers to say the least and whether it's Matt, Nick or Sam NONE are the answer! I hope Saturday is NOT the hc next season and I hope Ballard is definitely gone....

Offense isn’t bad and my gawd parks might be the worst play caller I’ve ever seen but if you are 33-0 you don’t lose I’d your defense isn’t bad too.

General

• can't go prevent D to start the 2nd half. can't go super conservative on O to start the 2nd half... we got what we deserved...
  • good side... a win would have hurt our draft position.... lol... 

Mixed

• Pittman had good stats, but also a bad drop, and a fumble
  • Jackson did great stats wise. Not sure why he didn't get carries, instead of Moss. Fumble was bad... 

Good

• Everything about the 1st half
  • Dayo had a nice game
  • Paye, Defo, Grover... all did decent
  • Gilmore had 3 PDs... 

Bad

• Everything about the 2nd half... 
  • Refs sucked,,, really bad... both sides... 
  • Tired of Parris limited to short slot routes. Please use him in space...
  • Pierce... sloppy routes, and 0 for 4
  • With us playing 3 safeties, but confused a little with personnel packages at times. But Blackmon got abused at times, but also had a pick 6

Just now, Blueblood23 said:

Gus Bradly pack your bags. If you’re not going to cover the receiver then blitz. He didn’t.

I mean if the New England game got Frank fired this game absolutely should get Gus fired.  I had no clue what on earth they were doing on defense.  They played scared to get beat deep and just let the Vikings have anything they wanted underneath by about five to 10 yards and then failed to tackle.  

If we don't bench Ryan i'll be disappointed.

Not like it will be any different than most Sundays watching the Colts this year. 

Glad I made the right choice by not spending my money on tickets this year. 

Really bummed out we lost that one

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Welp, I've received about 20 texts in the last several minutes.

Colts suck.

Hahahahaha.

Sucks to like a cruddy team.

WOW HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ready to be a Ravens fan?

Ready to be a Titans fan?

Pretty much the gist of my messages.

Sounds like you have alot of Bandwagoner fan friends.  Seems they wanna give up on their team when things dont go right. 

4 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

A game like this is good.  It cements the fact that Ballard and Saturday are out of this league. If Irsay brings back 

7 minutes ago, IinD said:

Wow... Lol

Houston/Tenn looked like they'd own that terrible record forever. Now we'll here about this game for eternity.. Lol...

Literally went from the best half of Colts football forever to the worst game in history... Wow...what did I just watch...??

Speechless and confused...

Maybe it will wash away that ridiculous punt against the patriots…..right?? Right? How do we always get highlighted for the most asinine things to take place. 

Archived