Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Is Your Favorite Colts Press Person?

Boss7894

Kevin Bowen. I love that he is also a fan. He always gives a different perspective then just the regular media guy who is just covering the colts and isn’t a fan.

20 minutes ago, Myles said:

By the look of the answers, I'm going to assume there are no pretty female Colts press people.

Larra Overton is great and beautiful. 

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Kevin Bowen. I love that he is also a fan. He always gives a different perspective then just the regular media guy who is just covering the colts and isn’t a fan.

Larra Overton is great and beautiful. 

As the Fox 59 sports analyst, is she considered a "Colts press person"?

48 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'll listen to Bowens podcast. I'm not sure I'd say I'm a fan, but I don't roll my eyes at the whole thing. Some of our media guys... they're not my kinda guys- at all.

Bowen is the best in my book.  He has access to the team and is not a fanboy.  Colts fan, for sure, but not an apologist.

37 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Caroline Cann was a pretty one before leaving for the Panthers. 

That woman still has my heart haha Laura Overton is pretty good but im not sure I would label her a press person

For me, Bowen and Holder are the two best, and interestingly, both are at their best when being interviewed.  I believe both have a weekly segment being interviewed by JMV, and that's when they seem to shine.

3 hours ago, Boss7894 said:

I'm surprised nobody said Mike Chappell.

I like chap but that dude needs to upgrade his internet service.  Every time I hear him he cuts out.  Even on his manning hall of fame argument to the voters.  

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

I'll listen to Bowens podcast. I'm not sure I'd say I'm a fan, but I don't roll my eyes at the whole thing. Some of our media guys... they're not my kinda guys- at all.

Haha...agreed.

I listen to a lot of Colts podcasts and I do notice my self eye-rolling a lot.

21 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I like chap but that dude needs to upgrade his internet service.  Every time I hear him he cuts out.  Even on his manning hall of fame argument to the voters.  

I like Chappy, but I can’t listen because I can’t stand his voice. Sounds like he’s always eating something. Maybe it’s the service.

2 hours ago, twfish said:

That woman still has my heart haha Laura Overton is pretty good but im not sure I would label her a press person

Laura “rambles” too much for me. Especially during games where she talks over a play.

Kevin Bowen is my favorite.

Kevin Bowen is the best IMO. Written and his podcast “Kevin’s Corner”.

But he actually isn’t a Colts fan like someone wrote. He is a Notre Dame fan though.

Obviously he has an extensive knowledge about the Colts partly due to him being from Indiana and growing up with the Colts.

But he has explicitly mentioned that he “isn’t a Colts fan”.

I enjoy Keefer’s and Holden’s written content too. 

15 hours ago, #12. said:

For me, Bowen and Holder are the two best, and interestingly, both are at their best when being interviewed.  I believe both have a weekly segment being interviewed by JMV, and that's when they seem to shine.

Bowen and Holder are my favorite as well. Honestly feel like most of the time the other guys are piggybacking off these two. I don't mind Chappell as well. 

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

PAT MCAFEE! 

34a382ce2906baa89c6bd7dedd5376ba.gif

It took me 3 different attempts to get used to the show and the way they interact with each other before I fell in love (it takes a bit of getting used to imo). I listen everyday now.

I love the stories when Pat, AJ and DB get talking about how it really works inside a locker room and on an NFL team. Not many shows around with that type of info.

Kevin Bowen for every day commentary on the Colts. Zach Hicks for more serious film study and Xs and Os(BTW he just got a gig covering the Colts for SI, well deserved). Joel Erickson for Colts news. And this might be a bit controversial but... I like Dan Dakich interviewing Ballard and players. I absolutely hate most of his commentary and opinions, but he probably does the best job interviewing the Colts executives and players. 

I like them all except Holder. He kind of just goes the company line from an outside media perspective. Just goes along with whatever the front office says and really doesn’t like to make any fair criticism against the team.

Case and point, that game (cant remember which one) where JT had a couple of great runs early on, and then they inexplicably stopped running the ball. He was on Twitter almost instantly trying to make excuses when literally everyone saw the same thing.

Archived