Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

You do know TY is older and 3'-5" right?  He's never been a player to attack passes.... He should be running crosses at this point, we just don't.....

Yes, I agree with that. We don't throw enough short passes to TY. But, TY also drops as soon as a defender is near him. 

Campbell is the missing piece here!! He would be running all over the field & eating up defenses. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Wayne before him, to the point on 3rd down you know it was getting thrown his way, regardless of the coverage.

Yup. The expectations put on Rivers, and the convenient amnesia about Luck (and others) gives me the giggles some times. 

And how many times did WRs bail out JB last year on poorly placed balls. No QB is perfect all the time. Great WRs make great adjustments and difficult catches. 

Rivers with 100+ already and no TOs... I'm happy.

• Like 2

Just now, Colts1324 said:

Yes, I agree with that. We don't throw enough short passes to TY. But, TY also drops as soon as a defender is near him. 

Campbell is the missing piece here!! He would be running all over the field & eating up defenses. 

I feel like we've slotted Hines in to pick up some of this slack. Imagine having the dual threat of both on the field...