Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

The long held complaint as Colts fans is we never give Manning/Luck the D they deserved. We finally get to the point of a top 10, maybe not elite, but top 10 D and all fans want to do is moan about Eberflus. 

It's like regardless of if they execute perfectly 9/10, people will still rail about that one play where it goes wrong. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

The long held complaint as Colts fans is we never give Manning/Luck the D they deserved. We finally get to the point of a top 10, maybe not elite, but top 10 D and all fans want to do is moan about Eberflus. 

It's like regardless of if they execute perfectly 9/10, people will still rail about that one play where it goes wrong. 

i love eberflus he is not the problem the colts just need to upgrade corners and walker in the middle

Just now, coming on strong said:

i love eberflus he is not the problem the colts just need to upgrade corners and walker in the middle

I think Rhodes is fine, and good value, Walker is solid but not spectacular. I agree a real gamechanger in the secondary would take this D to a whole new level.