Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Hit him in the hands. If you're an elite WR, you make those catches. Diggs already made 2....

Nah man. He totally had to stop and wait for a second. Luck would've hit him in stride.

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Two bad drops on that drive, especially by TY - that ball was right in both hands!

That was a really good pass. No problem with accuracy there.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Ridiculous

This is like saying OHio state is clearly superior to clemson after one quarter .... It may be true today, but we all know it's not clear cut, if even true....

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

Is this a joke? The ball hit the receivers hands, he has to come down with it.

Breaking stride didn't help ty there.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Stats don’t win games. Execution does.

Sure, but doesn't change the fact that Taylor has the best catch % in the NFL of all positions, and has a better YAC and AVG than Hines IIRC. It's intellectually dishonest to dismiss the tape and pure stats.

Colts D has to generate some turnovers. I get those things can be fluky, but we need them today

Bills are too good to expect them to be held in check.

• Like 1

Posted about this earlier in the week..

The Colts struggle so bad at the 40 yard line. I have no idea why. We have to score TD's and not FG's. 

We have had 3 possessions inside their 45 and have come away with 3 points. 

That is the exact opposite of what we have to do to win. The Colts said it themselves. We are going to have to play lights out D

The biggest problem I see with Rivers & Hilton is that Rivers doesn’t have the zip he used to have & TY has a habit of waiting on the ball instead of “going to get it”.   Waiting always allows for the defender to recover & interrupt the catch. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, IinD said:

Nah man. He totally had to stop and wait for a second. Luck would've hit him in stride.

Have you seen the catches Diggs has made already? Sorry man, passes aren't always perfect. Elite WRs make adjustments and contested grabs. 

I mentioned a few days ago that while Rivers can do some intermediate stuff, the 2 things that you need in today's NFL are mobility/run, and the ability to throw the ball downfield 20 yards or more with RPM/spin.

So far that is 3 balls that Rivers has thrown today more than 20 yards that lacked velocity and if they had been throw with a little more?  Would have been completed. 

It really is that simple and it is going to be a reason why the Colts can't go all the way this year.

And they never will with Rivers.

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

My goodness. The chicken littles are out EARLY today. 

Especially when at this point anything outside a loss is just gravy. We made the playoffs, but I think we all realistically now we're not on the level of some contenders. Bills have got their guy, fair play to them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

Posted about this earlier in the week..

The Colts struggle so bad at the 40 yard line. I have no idea why. We have to score TD's and not FG's. 

We have had 3 possessions inside their 45 and have come away with 3 points. 

That is the exact opposite of what we have to do to win. The Colts said it themselves. We are going to have to play lights out D

Agree 100%. This has been a problem especially last week.

• Like 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

Have you seen the catches Diggs has made already? Sorry man, passes aren't always perfect. Elite WRs make adjustments and contested grabs. 

You do know TY is older and 3'-5" right?  He's never been a player to attack passes.... He should be running crosses at this point, we just don't.....

• Like 1