Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Henry Anderson suffered a fractured larynx Sunday

ColtsBlitz

Just now, MTC said:

That sounds painful.

Wish Henry the best after having his best season.

His best season was his rookie year, IMO. Though he has played well the last 3-4 games or so this year.

Wonder if the Colts cut him this offseason since he may be injury prone now. Sucks.

5 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

His best season was his rookie year, IMO. Though he has played well the last 3-4 games or so this year.

Wonder if the Colts cut him this offseason since he may be injury prone now. Sucks.

Cut him?

He still has a year left on his rookie deal.   There's no reason to cut him.    What would be gained?

A freak violent injury isn't an example of being injury prone.    That's just bad luck.

It may be time to just concede the remainder of the season... play our JV squad I guess... well, I guess we kind of already are...

MANNNNNNNN.... I can't remember EVER a year that we have been so injured.  

Remarkably frustrating

:explode: :rawr::explode::Nuke::thmdown: :flaming:

Getting really really old

41 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

It may be time to just concede the remainder of the season... play our JV squad I guess... well, I guess we kind of already are...

MANNNNNNNN.... I can't remember EVER a year that we have been so injured.  

Remarkably frustrating

How about last year and the year before that , etc. This has been going on for years and contrary to popular opinion it happens to the Colts at a higher clip than most every other team. 

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

yes

Goodness. I watched the game and didn’t notice anything other than Henry being awesome like normal. I had to look up the anatomy of the larynx and it looks painful. Muscle that is involved in breathing, talking, and swallowing food. Man, not good. 

Wow, it just keeps getting worse and worse.  Such a shame, as Anderson’s game was REALLY stepping up.

I assume this is not a long term concern and the good news is this ought not affect his other physical abilities.   Back better than ever for 2018!

3 hours ago, BR-549 said:

.... I can't remember EVER a year that we have been so injured.  

Remarkably frustrating

Sadly, I can.  It really seems that the Colts and Packers are truly hexed when it comes to injuries, year in and year out. :(

8 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Goodness. I watched the game and didn’t notice anything other than Henry being awesome like normal. I had to look up the anatomy of the larynx and it looks painful. Muscle that is involved in breathing, talking, and swallowing food. Man, not good. 

I know, I've never heard of anything like that before.  Pretty terrifying