LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind seeing that. Pep calls a completely different game plan for MH than he does for Luck. Granted I expect some differences, but how about more of the short routes and rollouts that were used when MH was at Qb.

this!! It's not all luck you can clearly see he calls things for specific people but luck is bothered cuz he keeps being hit

Luck haters are hilarious. He struggles for the first time in his career and people want to trade him and bash him. Maybe we should've drafted RG3 (sarcasm), Peyton stunk in year 4 by the way. Stuff happens. Just calm down people. Yeah he is playing badly but our O.Line isn't helping matters either or is our Coaching. Luck to this point has still had a Good, actually Very Good career to this point. He is just in a slump and people aren't used to it. Please quit ripping the guy, he is human. I think Coaching is the main problem just like it was in Peyton's 4th season before we got Dungy.

Yeah they don't know what they're talking about.  He's going through a senior slump but the team sucks as a whole.  I shoulder most of the blame on the coaching staff, they still continue to look unprepared against every opponent, this team should've lost against the Jaguars @ home this year!  That's how bad this team is and how bad the team is ran. 

Like you?

No. I've looked at his kick returns, his receptions, and even broke down every snap he played in 2013 when you haters were in full force. He has gotten better in receiving, He gets open quite a bit, but luck doesn't look his way because he only looks to TY.

I'm truly disappointed in this Colts team. I expected them to at least show up and make this a hard game. This is only the first time I've really witnessed this team all year, and I am truly very, very shocked by how bad they look. 

I don't want to say too much to sound like I'm rubbing it on you guys, but you guys deserve better. This is a pathetic performance. 

Luck haters are hilarious. He struggles for the first time in his career and people want to trade him and bash him. Maybe we should've drafted RG3 (sarcasm), Peyton stunk in year 4 by the way. Stuff happens. Just calm down people. Yeah he is playing badly but our O.Line isn't helping matters either or is our Coaching. Luck to this point has still had a Good, actually Very Good career to this point. He is just in a slump and people aren't used to it. Please quit ripping the guy, he is human. I think Coaching is the main problem just like it was in Peyton's 4th season before we got Dungy.

I wouldn't trade him. I see the same thing that happened in Moras last year going on right now. I think we'll clean house. If Grigson is behind the pep hiring and forcing things he needs to go also. Let coaches coach.

I read it all. You've been kneejerking throughout the thread. Tis pitiful.

Cool story.  Tell it again, bro.

but Parry is a beast right? another diamond found by god Grigson himself in the late rounds...

Parry has been pretty good all year.  You can't expect him to never get washed out by guys who are bigger, faster, and stronger than he is.  He's a rookie.

I'm truly disappointed in this Colts team. I expected them to at least show up and make this a hard game. This is only the first time I've really witnessed this team all year, and I am truly very, very shocked by how bad they look. 

I don't want to say too much to sound like I'm rubbing it on you guys, but you guys deserve better. This is a pathetic performance. 

Your assessment is pretty accurate.

Luck haters are hilarious. He struggles for the first time in his career and people want to trade him and bash him. Maybe we should've drafted RG3 (sarcasm), Peyton stunk in year 4 by the way. Stuff happens. Just calm down people. Yeah he is playing badly but our O.Line isn't helping matters either or is our Coaching. Luck to this point has still had a Good, actually Very Good career to this point. He is just in a slump and people aren't used to it. Please quit ripping the guy, he is human. I think Coaching is the main problem just like it was in Peyton's 4th season before we got Dungy.

Uh... have you been watching? He's struggled every year lol need me to remind you of a Rams game not too long ago?

He's regressing and he's been overrated. Combine those 2 facts and you get what you have been seeing. Not too hard to figure out. I agree coaching is a major problem because he hasn't fixed any of his flaws since he came in the league, but he never really was at the elite level too begin with. So average QB with bad coaching who is in fact regressing and voila this is what you see.

No. I've looked at his kick returns, his receptions, and even broke down every snap he played in 2013 when you haters were in full force. He has gotten better in receiving, He gets open quite a bit, but luck doesn't look his way because he only looks to TY.

You don't listen do you?

Seats are getting empty in Lucas oil......

I feel really bad for season ticket holders having to watch this garbage.  What was supposed to be a super bowl contender regressed to one of the worst teams in the league. I really thought I was seeing some improvement within the last 3 games, but boy I was wrong.