LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What has Whalen shown to make him a good returner? His biggest asset is his ability to catch the punt or kick. Just because you catch, doesn't mean you're a good returner.

26 yard average kick return. Seems pretty good to me. 8 yards punt leaves something to be desired. But when he is in and luck targets him, he performs better than most. Second best on the team if you look at the numbers. They don't use him as much cause luck holds it to long and forces stuff way to deep that leads to the interception you just saw.

Yeah, no kidding...and we have some dumb posters on this board wanting a pass-rusher with our 1st pick...dummies!

We need to draft O-line with our 1st AND 2nd picks...we can't fix this thing in one year...draft D the next year.

We need a pass rusher with our 1st round pick.

Lololololol

I feel really bad for Moncrief, Fleener and Costanzo. Those 3 with a competent QB and OC and they are most likely considered best or top 5 in the league.

I feel for this defense also. They've been working their tale off all year just so that Luck and special teams can make them look way worse then they are.

Castonzo has years of good play behind him. Whalen doesn't. But sure, use your logical fallacies all you like. Just makes you look worse

I'm actually just reiterating your own dumb fallacy. BTW,this is now. His past good play doesn't hold water in our whydfml league. Heck, Whalen has done fine in his role in the past too... just because he doesn't score prs doesn't make him a bad return man.