LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luck plays awful can't argue about that but I don't think the reason for that is that he is just an overrated guy. There is something wrong with this team and my guess is it has to do with coaching and the general manager. I absolutely believe the rumours regarding the rift between RG and CP. We are fighting the same problem for years now and never found any solutions for it. We need to clean the house...

Competent coaches understand Luck will give you the game if you blitz him and that this team panics in general. I tried saying it last week and of course got called skip Bayless and among other insults but whatever lol

Luck is not a bad quarterback by any means. Aaron Rodgers is another quarterback that struggles badly with the blitz, and the Saints absolutely destroyed him last year in a game. 

I believe Luck could become one of the top QB's in this league with the right coach, and someone that can really mold him to his best potential and not ask him to throw it 40 times a game. 

I'm really just waiting to see Schefter report that someone gets fired on this team later today

At this point it wouldn't really matter.  They will probably still win the division somehow but it will be a first round exit in the playoffs.  This team is lucky the Jags didn't beat them @ home also. 

Reading comprehension is important. I explained why he's looked fine. It's when an average QB regressed with bad coaching is why you see what you are seeing.

No I read your post just fine. You're basically trying to slickly imply Luck is and always has been average and essentially hidden by good to adequate coaching up until now, which is a total joke of a premise.

Luck is not a bad quarterback by any means. Aaron Rodgers is another quarterback that struggles badly with the blitz, and the Saints absolutely destroyed him last year in a game.

I believe Luck could become one of the top QB's in this league with the right coach, and someone that can really mold him to his best potential and not ask him to throw it 40 times a game.

I never said he was a bad QB. But to those thinking he was going to be at Manning's level... lol. As I said 3 weeks ago he will be lucky to be considered at Farve's level. I say that because he literally hasn't fixed anything to his game since he came in the league nor gotten any better. That screams to me average.

No I read your post just fine. You're basically trying to slickly imply Luck is and always has been average and essentially hidden by good to adequate coaching up until now, which is a total joke of a premise.

Lol good coaching? Lololol I literally said bad coaching in both statements... just stop lol

At this point it wouldn't really matter. They will probably still win the division somehow but it will be a first round exit in the playoffs. This team is lucky the Jags didn't beat them @ home also.

The Jags and their fans might be kicking themselves for that by the end of the year.