LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Miami could turn their season around after firing their Head Coach, than why can't the Colts too? Rob Chudzinski should be the interm HC for the remainder of this season.

Honestly it really can't hurt anything at this point. This team already looks like they've quit

I wouldn't trade him. I see the same thing that happened in Moras last year going on right now. I think we'll clean house. If Grigson is behind the pep hiring and forcing things he needs to go also. Let coaches coach.

You guys were very fortunate to get Mora out quickly.

His last 3 years with the Saints, he destroyed the beloved "Dome Patrol" defense and let go of so many key players that came back to haunt the Saints. Our QB under Mora (Bobby Hebert) went to Atlanta, so did Morten Andersen, who kicked long game winning field goals in OT against us years later. 

Uh... have you been watching? He's struggled every year lol need me to remind you of a Rams game not too long ago?

He's regressing and he's been overrated. Combine those 2 facts and you get what you have been seeing. Not too hard to figure out. I agree coaching is a major problem because he hasn't fixed any of his flaws since he came in the league, but he never really was at the elite level too begin with. So average QB with bad coaching who is in fact regressing and voila this is what you see.

Yeah. He really struggled last year throwing for 4500 yards and 40 TDs.

Jahri Evans, Evan Mathis, Marshall Yanda are that good because their OCs have check downs and underneath routes AND their QBs use it.

That would be the problem, those plays are not there for the most part.  Pep is not calling them.

Cool story.  Tell it again, bro.

Parry has been pretty good all year.  You can't expect him to never get washed out by guys who are bigger, faster, and stronger than he is.  He's a rookie.

I know that. He looks solid but not jumping the "beast" "future pro bowler" "another diamond" nonesense train a lot of people are on if he makes one good play. 

I'm truly disappointed in this Colts team. I expected them to at least show up and make this a hard game. This is only the first time I've really witnessed this team all year, and I am truly very, very shocked by how bad they look. 

I don't want to say too much to sound like I'm rubbing it on you guys, but you guys deserve better. This is a pathetic performance. 

Congrats on your win, we just didn't show up. Something I am sure nobody in here expected.

At this point I think its time to sit Luck for the rest of the game, The defensive front is tired and has not come to play, The Saints defense has figured out Luck I think, They certainly know he has a tendency to stare down targets and hold onto the ball, Putting Matt in might cause the Saints defense to backpedal and be on there heels

colts have had these types of blowouts before st louis dallas last year but this feels different....

To me it's the part of the same issue. An occasional blowout is expected but we've seen the same song and dance of coming out and getting smoked, whether it's the first half or entire game, too often the last 2 seasons.

To me it's the part of the same issue. An occasional blowout is expected but we've seen the same song and dance of coming out and getting smoked, whether it's the first half or entire game, too often the last 2 seasons.

Lol a blowout is expected? Lololol I wish I had your pitiful expectations.