LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Colts seem to have problems with any team that is coached well on the defensive side of the ball. 

I know, everyone trashes Rob Ryan (myself included) but it looks like he prepared well for this game. 

While a lot of people are bashing Andrew Luck, I still think he's a great quarterback. The problem is, the Colts can't really beat anyone outside of throwing the ball all game, and they struggle with teams that are well coached on the defensive side of the ball, that can really prepare for it (as seen today with how Rob Ryan is dialing in all the blitzes) 

The Colts seem to have problems with any team that is coached well on the defensive side of the ball.

I know, everyone trashes Rob Ryan (myself included) but it looks like he prepared well for this game.

While a lot of people are bashing Andrew Luck, I still think he's a great quarterback. The problem is, the Colts can't really beat anyone outside of throwing the ball all game, and they struggle with teams that are well coached on the defensive side of the ball, that can really prepare for it (as seen today with how Rob Ryan is dialing in all the blitzes)

Competent coaches understand Luck will give you the game if you blitz him and that this team panics in general. I tried saying it last week and of course got called skip Bayless and among other insults but whatever lol

Made the worst ranked defense look like top 5. Pep needs fired...today

Our defense played really well against Atlanta last week, so it's not just the Colts. 

This Saints defense is a lot better than the stats say, and in the past 2 games they've improved greatly. I think they just might finally be getting it together.