Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags OG Uche Nwaneri on the "Colts"

MTC

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rp8e2m

"It's the Colts. That's how I look at it. They can't stop us from running the ball; that's how I feel every time we play them. I don't care who they have at quarterback. I don't care who they got on defensse. It's the Colts. For us to come out and not be able to run the ball on the Colts, it's mind-boggling. ... It's a lot easier for a defense when they don't have to defend the run so much."

Gotta luv it.  The AFC better get used to it, this ain't the Colts team they are used to seeing.  Yes we can score points but we also stop you from running the ball and scoring isn't nearly as easy as it used to be.  Can you remember when we could stop Jones/Drew from running the ball.  in the 1st Q, Jags needed about 2 feet to make a 1st down and the Colts D stuffed JD.  Wow, was I impressed with our D line.  And they are just going to get better and better.  It's a new day fans.  I'm luvin it.  :thmup:

"It's the Colts. That's how I look at it. They can't stop us from running the ball; that's how I feel every time we play them. I don't care who they have at quarterback. I don't care who they got on defensse. It's the Colts. For us to come out and not be able to run the ball on the Colts, it's mind-boggling. ... It's a lot easier for a defense when they don't have to defend the run so much."

haha

they got 40 yards total, some people never learn, stop talking * because you will eat your words.

I couldn't agree with you more some players need to just shut up and play and quilt telling people you are going to destroy this team just because you did in the past past is past it no longer matters that guy is just mad because they got owned by the better team plain and simple.

These aren't the same old Colts anymore.  We got a D now and it was so nice to see MJD getting stuffed by it for once!

Well, we better enjoy this one.

Next week is a tough test...Seahawks come to town after coming back to beat the Steers 23-20.

Russell Wilson ran all over the place on them...could not be contained.

This clown is dellusional...living in some other world.

Uche, Hey bro......1st & goal at the 2 & your offense comes away with.....................(wait for it).....NOTHING!!!

A drive that only got that close because the refs forgot what sport they were officiating.

Remarkably called a face mask for touching the top of a helmet.

Painful to watch.

Well, we better enjoy this one.

Next week is a tough test...Seahawks come to town after coming back to beat the Steers 23-20.

Russell Wilson ran all over the place on them...could not be contained.

Yes next week will be a tough game. The Colts did a pretty good job of containing Kaep so maybe they can have that success with Wilson. The Texans put up 476 yards and had 3 turnovers on the Seahawks. Wilson had 123 yards passing with no TDs. I hope the Colts can get some of that action without the turnovers. 

I liked how much tough talk their D was doing with 4 minutes to go in the game.

Deflect a pass when the game has been decided? Definitely deserves a "not today" finger wag.

I was thinking the same thing during the end of the game. The Jags defense was acting like they had done something special. The only thing they did was give up was 437 yards and 37 points. 

The funniest part?  They threw it incomplete 3 times!  Only tried 1 run (2nd down to MJD for -2 yards!) attempt!  LOL

If I was MJD I would have demanded a trade a long time ago, He aint real old but still he aint getting any younger at his position. He will be 29 in March, Jags wont be competitive(for SB's) by the time he is on the downside of his career

If I was MJD I would have demanded a trade a long time ago, He aint real old but still he aint getting any younger at his position. He will be 29 in March, Jags wont be competitive(for SB's) by the time he is on the downside of his career

in retrospect, I believes he probably should have rather than wait out the turnaround with new ownership.

** Jags- 'Hmmm 1st and goal at the two with a 3 time Pro Bowl RB, or leave it to Gabbert and young unproven no name recievers?  OK, lets air it out and get this score!!'  **

Fail.