Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags OG Uche Nwaneri on the "Colts"

MTC

I was thinking the same thing during the end of the game. The Jags defense was acting like they had done something special. The only thing they did was give up was 437 yards and 37 points.

Your comment reminds me of a long ago Colts season when they finished 3-13, and team members came into the liquor store where I worked after the season to buy multiple cases of Dom. We were scratching our heads wondering what they could possibly be celebrating... possibly just that the year was finally over...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rp8e2m

"It's the Colts. That's how I look at it. They can't stop us from running the ball; that's how I feel every time we play them. I don't care who they have at quarterback. I don't care who they got on defensse. It's the Colts. For us to come out and not be able to run the ball on the Colts, it's mind-boggling. ... It's a lot easier for a defense when they don't have to defend the run so much."

Pin that up on the bulletin board!!  Because I'm pretty sure that's what every team thinks about the Colts.  Little added incentive to for the D to play with a chip on their shoulders and prove every future opponent wrong.

in retrospect, I believes he probably should have rather than wait out the turnaround with new ownership.

** Jags- 'Hmmm 1st and goal at the two with a 3 time Pro Bowl RB, or leave it to Gabbert and young unproven no name recievers?  OK, lets air it out and get this score!!'  **

Fail.well t

well they do have a couple good recivers  would not mind at all wearing a horse shoe on the side of there helmet...Cecil Shorts.....Blackmon if he can get his head on straight, Marcedes Lewis would be a nice addition on talent alone but we have Fleener and Allen so not needed