Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars, January 9th, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Reich needs fired tomorrow. You have a playoff deciding game and you get blown out by a 2 win team. Don't care if you were just extended.

Win and they’re in for 2 weeks in a row - came out flat in both games. That awful coaching

9 minutes ago, FuedinHatfield said:

True. Paye is just a non factor in so many games for a first round pick. Probably should have taken a LT.

He's been great all around, and does some work containing the edge. 

If we had a more dynamic rush play caller, I think he'd be cleaning up.

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

On paper their roster is much worse than ours, but they go out there and grind out football games. We don't. Frank needs to figure out what in the world he is doing.

They are better in key positions like Safeties, D-Line and WR. The 3 areas we struggle in

30 minutes to right this or a lot of people are going to have to be answering a lot of hard questions.

To me, the defense has lit the dumpster fire so far.  It begins and ends there.

They do their job, this is a different game.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

30 minutes to right this or a lot of people are going to have to be answering a lot of hard questions.

To me, the defense has lit the dumpster fire so far.  It begins and ends there.

They do their job, this is a different game.

The offense has been equally as bad.

I confess, I laughed when I first saw the thread about what happens if we lose?

I’m not laughing anymore!!

That said, it appears we’ve run just 17 plays.  That is more typically a number you’d see after one quarter, but not one half!?!?  

Most important 30 minutes of the season coming up right now!!

:colts:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

We have three points. We aren’t missing Offenseive starters. 

We aren’t executing well today. I’m not going to blame the coaches. OLine is getting whipped. Can’t execute a play when the offense line is playing bad