Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Game Result - Would You Rather........

sb41champs

Well - the season finale is mere days away - and - the question begs to be asked:

Would YOU rather:

1.  See the Colts win and secure whatever seed is now available to them due to last Sunday's loss to the Raiders

- OR -

2.  Hope for a Colts loss and a higher position in the 2022 draft process?

Now - before y'all point out that we don't have a first round pick - I know this - but - the position would be higher in all the rounds of the draft.

Is this a real question, even if we had a 1st and a 3rd it doesn't really matter the highest we could draft would be 14-17. Compared to a playoff appearance and drafting 18-32 with only a second round pick in the first 3 rounds. I think 100 out of 100 people would choose playoffs.

45 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Well - the season finale is mere days away - and - the question begs to be asked:

Would YOU rather:

1.  See the Colts win and secure whatever seed is now available to them due to last Sunday's loss to the Raiders

- OR -

Now - before y'all point out that we don't have a first round pick - I know this - but - the position would be higher in all the rounds of the draft.

THIS question needs to be asked?   THIS question?    Really?    Seriously?    On which planet?!?

SPOILER ALERṪ:   No it doesn’t!

Dear God!!        :facepalm:

Absolutely win. What the heck?

Now if you were wanting to see two teams on Sunday Night Football try their hardest to tie so they both get in, then I’d possibly, maybe support the idea of Indy losing so absolute chaos would ensue…

But… nope. Can’t do it. 

Always bleed blue. Go Colts! It’s a new season this week. Just win baby!

1 hour ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

Is this really a question?

1 hour ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

U a koo-koo head.

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

Is this a real question, even if we had a 1st and a 3rd it doesn't really matter the highest we could draft would be 14-17. Compared to a playoff appearance and drafting 18-32 with only a second round pick in the first 3 rounds. I think 100 out of 100 people would choose playoffs.

Correction.

Apparently 99 out of 100.

2 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

Dear God…

59 minutes ago, strt182 said:

asking a question like this should get atleast a 1 week ban lol.

Minimum 

18 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

The real question is, if we lose to Jacksonville this Sunday, what happens to our leadership team? 

Heads roll?

Nothing?

A true Apocalypse on this Forum?

C. 

We still have this year's 3rd round pick. Eagles got our 3rd rounder last year and 1st rounder this year. We lost our 6th rounder this year for Matt Pryor and another 7th rounder. So we have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 2 seventh round picks this year (2022 draft)

5 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

I'm an Atlanta Braves fan. We just won the WS making the playoffs with the worst regular season record of any team who made the playoffs. You get in to give yourself a chance of winning the SB no matter how unlikely it is. Sometimes the underdog makes the SB (or whatever title game in that sport) and wins it. I've learned this firsthand from watching sports for almost 30 years.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Loss and what? We don't have 1st round anyways so...

Why not hope for a win and:-

1. Get to watch your team in a playoff 2nd year in a row, and embrace our team. 

2. Beat a team at their home we have not beaten since 2014. (Redemption time)

Sorry OP but what really was the thought process when u started the thread I mean what u really hoping for? :thinking:

15 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Didn’t we give them the 3 in the 2021 draft?

16 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

This post was awesome. I need you too follow up on it. Any thoughts?

16 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Would YOU rather:

- OR -

EXCELLENT!  So who is wound too tight, and who has gone off the deep end? So far our buds are responding pretty good. A SOLID B!!

Getting 2022 off to a good start. 

There is nothing like the smell of victory in the morning!!   GO COLTS!   

270040336_374926974392468_7561633005262370907_n.jpg

Archived