Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

In this game I don’t mind the call. The Jets aren’t gonna get anything going. This one is pretty close to over. They’re not an offense capable of coming back on us. 

That situation against Buffalo, or Tampa? Yeah take the freaking points. But to Reich it’s just all the same and he’s going to go for it almost every time no matter the opponent or situation. 

I know, but thats my point.  Frank will do the same against Buffalo, or KC, etc.    its who he is.

I’m not Reich bashing (in my mind).  Im pointing out what i think is his weakness.

Reminds me a lil of street smarts vs book smarts.  Frank needs a lil more street smarts (feel and tone of the game) and a lil less book smarts (the numbers guys in his ears) when managing a game.  Because managing the game is really his main job i think.  My opinion.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Is Reich listening to the fans? Hines on reverses and 2 RB combos so much, what took him so long???

I think that question by the reporter earlier this week really struck a chord. They asked if he would ever consider giving up play calling to Marcus Brady. Gave an immediate know and looked a bit miffed afterwards 

• Like 1