Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

I think in this game it was such a big blowout our D just wanted to get to out of here with no injuries. There was no way we were losing this game. I will enjoy the win and have me another beer. I have had a stressful week so this is great to me. As long as we win that is all that matters. I seen some people in here picking the Jets to win lol. In a game like this that was over up 42-10 what if we run Taylor and he actually does get injured and is out for the season, Frank would've got bashed in here bigtime

• Like 1

Reich and this coaching staff desperately needs to change the way they play pass defense. That is obvious after letting a 3rd string QB complete passes up and down the field. I get they don’t want to give up the big play but damn try and stop their underneath passing game too!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shive said:

What a terrible call...

He let go and let him make a play on the ball, same weak calls they used to get him for...let them play if they truly don't interfer... his ability to run or move to the ball was never impeded all Rock did was touch and feel for good position...horrible officiating on that play...

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, SteelCityColt said:

Like a punch to the heart of Moosejaw :lol:

Sure, he is a play maker and I have always said that. Name me a game this year against a  play off team and/or a balanced offence where Leonard has unleahed his wrath or had been a difference maker???

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic