Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, Knuckles79 said:

I think your statement is accurate! That's the scary part. How long will it take to find someone better! 

Thats the real question.

its tuff.  But you’ve gotta try.

We are in a position most fans here haven't experienced.

But some of us literally waited decades (as many teams do) for a guy we were confident in.

That is the main reason JB still has value to this team, even with the shortcomings i think.

10 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Yes, offense fell apart. We can't/shouldn't rely almost exclusively on runs. T.Y. makes plays, we should envolve him more.

When is team is on pass mode it's horrible the defense is going to crush that all day long it puts our offensive line in a bad position. I hope this game gives a horrible taste to Ballard, Reich and Irsay. I don't want to hear excuses  or Parables of this or that. Ballard should be as stoic as he can be on his press conference

12 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Yes, offense fell apart. We can't/shouldn't rely almost exclusively on runs. T.Y. makes plays, we should envolve him more.

When is team is on pass mode it's horrible the defense is going to crush that all day long it puts our offensive line in a bad position. I hope this game gives a horrible taste to Ballard, Reich and Irsay. I don't want to hear excuses  or Parables of this or that. Ballard should be as stoic as he can be on his press conference